Magical Moments | Luxury Safari Package
This 3 day safari package includes 2 nights at a Luxury Safari Lodge on a private concession in the Kruger Park. Indulge in a private and intimate experience of a bygone era in one of Africa's legendary places, where wildlife is plentiful and people are few. Children under 12 can also join on game drives.
Luxury Lodge Package Safari Experience
Set in an area of some of the best game viewing and bird watching in Kruger Park, this 3 Day Magical Moments Safari provides one of Kruger's classic safari experiences and with knowledgeable and experienced rangers, it will be a truly memorable African wildlife safari. The area is renowned for its bird species and bird watching is therefore one of the highlights of this magnificent safari.
Days will be spent roaming the wilderness of Kruger in search of wildlife, with time out over the heat of the day to unwind and recollect thoughts - or be pampered in the wellness spa.
- Open safari vehicles
- Diversity of African wildlife
- Big Five safari with experienced rangers
- Excellent bird watching
- Dinner underneath the stars
Day 1: Johannesburg to Kruger ParkView Lodge
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Day 3: Depart Kruger Park for Johannesburg O.R. Tambo AirportAfter early morning tea and coffee, you will depart on the final open safari vehicle game drive to spot any animals that you might have missed. Breakfast is served once you arrive back at the lodge. After breakfast you will check out of your room and get ready for your road transfer back to Hoedspruit. Here you will connect with your midday flight back to Johannesburg. Arrival back at the O.R. Tambo International Airport is scheduled for late afternoon.
Rates & Prices
- Return flight: Johannesburg - Hoedspruit - Johannesburg
- Return road transfer: Hoedspruit - Luxury Safari Lodge - Hoedspruit
- 2 nights in a private luxury suite with en-suite bathroom, mosquito net and private jacuzzi or plunge pool
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Local beverages including soft drinks, local brand beers, local spirits and house wines
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- Kruger National Park conservation and reserve entrance fees