Magical Moments | Luxury Safari Package
Luxury Lodge Package Safari Experience
Set in an area of some of the best game viewing and bird watching in Kruger Park, this 3 Day Magical Moments Safari provides one of Kruger's classic safari experiences and with knowledgeable and experienced rangers, it will be a truly memorable African wildlife safari. The area is renowned for its bird species and bird watching is therefore one of the highlights of this magnificent safari.
Days will be spent roaming the wilderness of Kruger in search of wildlife, with time out over the heat of the day to unwind and recollect thoughts - or be pampered in the wellness spa.
- Game drives in open sided 4x4 safari vehicles
- Diversity of African wildlife
- Big Five safari with experienced rangers
- Excellent bird watching
- Dinner underneath the stars
Day 1: Johannesburg to Kruger ParkView Lodge
You will already be able to spot some wildlife during a portion of the road transfer which will take you through Kruger Park. You will arrive at the lodge just after midday where you will be greeted by the lodge staff with a welcome drink before being showed to your room.
You will then have time to settle in and freshen up before your first exciting open safari vehicle game drive inside the Kruger National Park which also includes a sundowner stop in the bush. Upon arrival back at the lodge a traditional African dinner will be served in the open-air boma under the stars.
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
You will return to the Safari Lodge for a hot brunch. The afternoon is at leisure and can be spent relaxing at the pool with a book, or maybe on your private patio overlooking the dry riverbed.
After lunch, you are taken out on the late-afternoon open safari vehicle game drive which will also be your chance for spotting nocturnal animals in their natural habitat at night.
A scrumptious dinner is served once again on your return to the lodge. Discuss the days' sightings with new friends around the fire with an after dinner drink before turning in for the night.
Day 3: Depart Kruger Park for Johannesburg O.R. Tambo AirportAfter early morning tea and coffee, you will depart on the final open safari vehicle game drive to spot any animals that you might have missed. Breakfast is served once you arrive back at the lodge.
After breakfast you will check out of your room and get ready for your road transfer back to Hoedspruit. Here you will connect with your midday flight back to Johannesburg. Arrival back at the O.R. Tambo International Airport is scheduled for late afternoon.
Rates & Prices
- Return flight: Johannesburg - Hoedspruit - Johannesburg
- Return road transfer: Hoedspruit - Luxury Safari Lodge - Hoedspruit
- 2 nights in a private luxury suite with en-suite bathroom, mosquito net and private jacuzzi or plunge pool
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Local beverages including soft drinks, local brand beers, local spirits and house wines
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- Kruger National Park conservation and reserve entrance fees