Classic Under Canvas | Classic Tented Safari Package
Classic Under Canvas Package Experience
Many African wildlife safaris in South Africa rely solely on the attraction of the Big Five and often environmental awareness is overlooked in the rush to view the big game, but at this classic lodge, the emphasis goes beyond the wildlife.
Getting back to nature is a big part of the safari experience at this classic lodge and the guides are all trained to provide a truly memorable African wildlife safari in South Africa. With great game viewing and intimate, close to nature encounters, this package offers a classic Kruger Park safari experience.
- Intimate bush retreat with luxury tents
- En-suite bathroom and private game viewing deck
- Environmental awareness programs
- Big Five game viewing in open safari vehicles
- Excellent birding
Day 1: Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport to Kruger ParkView Lodge
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Day 3: Depart Kruger National Park for Johannesburg O.R. TamboAfter another early wake up call, depart on the final morning open safari vehicle game drive where you will have a last chance at spotting any animals that you might have missed so far. Breakfast is served once you arrive back at the camp. After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport.
Rates & Prices
- Return flight: Johannesburg - Nelspruit - Johannesburg
- Return private road transfer: Nelspruit - Kruger National Park - Nelspruit
- 2 nights accommodation in a luxury canvas tent equipped with en-suite bathrooms, outside shower, standing fans, fireplace and private game-viewing deck with recliner chairs
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- Entrance and conservation fees
- Beverage/Bar bill