Classic Under Canvas | Classic Tented Safari Package
Classic Under Canvas Package Experience
Many African wildlife safaris in South Africa rely solely on the attraction of the Big Five and often environmental awareness is overlooked in the rush to view the big game, but at this classic lodge, the emphasis goes beyond the wildlife.
Getting back to nature is a big part of the safari experience at this classic lodge and the guides are all trained to provide a truly memorable African wildlife safari in South Africa. With great game viewing and intimate, close to nature encounters, this package offers a classic Kruger Park safari experience.
- Intimate bush retreat with luxury tents
- En-suite bathroom and private game viewing deck
- Environmental awareness programs
- Big Five game viewing in open safari vehicles
- Excellent birding
Day 1: Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport to Kruger ParkView Lodge
Arrival at your lodge will be just after midday, where lodge staff will be waiting to assist with check-in procedures and taking you through to your room.
You will then have time to settle in and freshen up before meeting back at the main camp. The first exciting open safari vehicle game drive will follow which is a 3-4 hour excursion deep into the wilderness.
You will arrive back at camp in time to enjoy dinner under the African night sky.
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
After the game drive, a hot brunch will be served at your classic lodge. The hot midday period can be spent relaxing at the pool with a book, or maybe on your private patio overlooking the African Bush.
Embark on an afternoon open safari vehicle game drive which also doubles as a night drive since you return to camp after sunset. This experience will give you the opportunity of spotting nocturnal African wildlife in their natural habitat.
A traditional African dinner is served on your return to the camp. Discuss the days' sightings with new friends around the fire with an after dinner drink before turning in for the evening.
Day 3: Depart Kruger National Park for Johannesburg O.R. TamboAfter another early wake up call, depart on the final morning open safari vehicle game drive where you will have a last chance at spotting any animals that you might have missed so far.
Breakfast is served once you arrive back at the camp. After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport.
Rates & Prices
- Return flight: Johannesburg - Nelspruit - Johannesburg
- Return private road transfer: Nelspruit - Kruger National Park - Nelspruit
- 2 nights accommodation in a luxury canvas tent equipped with en-suite bathrooms, outside shower, standing fans, fireplace and private game-viewing deck with recliner chairs
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- Entrance and conservation fees
- Beverage/Bar bill
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions