Relaxing Kruger Escape | Classic Kruger Safari Package
Classic Lodge Safari Experience
This 3 day classic safari package offers a relaxing escape in the heart of the beautiful bush. It is based on a 2 night stay at a classic Kruger Park Safari Camp in a private concession removed from the crowds. Enjoy excellent game viewing, including the Big Five - namely Buffalo, Lion, Leopard, Rhino and Elephant.
This lodge has a prime position on a dam, relax on the loungers on the spacious deck and watch the wildlife come down to drink, including herds of Elephant, Zebra, and perhaps a pride of Lion, all while relaxing on a comfortable lounger and sipping on refreshing drinks.
Experience the diverse wildlife of the Kruger National Park while staying in a comfortable lodge on a private concession that is known for its excellent wildlife sightings. Discover the peace and tranquillity of life in the bush.
- Big Five safaris in open 4x4 vehicles
- Excellent birding (more than 500 species)
- Private patio overlooking a waterhole
- Massage therapy
Day 1: Johannesburg to Kruger ParkView Lodge
Once you arrive at the camp, enjoy a light lunch and relax a bit before heading out on your first South African safari in an open 4x4 vehicle. The game drive will be between 3 - 4 hours including a memorable stop for sundowners in the heart of the African bush. Upon returning to the camp, tuck into a tasty meal in the open air boma under the canopy of stars.
Day 2: Kruger National ParkView Lodge
After the 3 hour game drive, you will return to the lodge for a leisurely brunch. The warm midday period of this South African safari in Kruger can be spent relaxing at the pool reading a book, or maybe having a massage treatment on your private patio and cooling off in the plunge pool.
In the late afternoon there will be tea, followed by the afternoon game drive. The guide will stop off and serve sundowners while you take in the beautiful sunset.
Afterwards there will be a chance to see some of the regions nocturnal animals on a night drive. Back at the lodge, tuck in to a delicious dinner and relax around the fire while swapping stories of what you have seen.
Day 3: Kruger Park to JohannesburgOn the final day of your Relaxing Kruger Safari Package you can enjoy a last early morning game drive, or choose to sleep in. After brunch you will be picked up and driven back to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport for your flight back to Johannesburg.
Rates & Prices
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Nelspruit
- Return road transfers from Nelspruit to your lodge
- Spend 2 nights accommodation in a luxury room with fireplace, outdoor shower and outside deck with reclining chairs for your ultimate relaxation
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Daily morning and afternoon game drives in an open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- Entrance and conservation fees
- Any personal expenses, meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Optional activities not listed above, laundry service and all other extras to be settled directly on departure
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions