A Green Affair | Classic Kruger Eco Safari Package
Classic Lodge Packages Safari Experience
Game drives are the epitome of the South African safari of today, allowing you to get up close to some of the most dramatic wildlife. On this 3 Day Classic Affair Kruger Safari you will have morning and afternoon game viewing activities to get the full Kruger Park Safari experience.
Not only will this Kruger Park tour provide one of the best overall safari experiences but you will be staying in an eco-friendly lodge where your footprint is limited. With all the development today the need for eco-friendly accommodation is imperative and this 3 day Green affair Kruger Park package will allow you to have the best wildlife experience with limited impact on the environment.
- Stay at an intimate eco-friendly safari camp built using natural materials of stone, wood, thatch and canvas
- Authentic bush experience inside the Kruger National Park away from the crowds
- Excellent game viewing opportunities to spot the Big Five
- Viewing deck overlooking waterhole attracts a large variety of wildlife
- Early morning game drives conducted in specially adapted open safari vehicles accompanied by professional guides
- Late afternoon game drives that end with sun-downer drinks at a scenic spot in the bush
- Inclusive of flights, transfers, meals, conservation fees and game viewing activities
Day 1: Johannesburg to Kruger ParkView Lodge
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Day 3: Kruger National Park to JohannesburgYour traditional safari experience package ends today with a last morning game drive to try and spot those animals you have missed so far. Then you have a delicious and filling brunch to look forward to before being transferred back to Skukuza Airport. Depart to Johannesburg for your onward arrangements.
Rates & Prices
- Return flight: Johannesburg - Skukuza Airport - Johannesburg
- Short road transfer: Skukuza Airport - classic Kruger Park safari lodge - Skukuza Airport
- 2 nights' accommodation in a luxury Suite with spacious bedroom, riverbed views, en-suite bathroom, outdoor shower and decked patio - all built using natural materials of stone, wood, thatch and canvas
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game viewing activities led by experienced guides and trackers
- Entrance and conservation fees
- Beverages/bar bill