Wilderness Exploration | Classic Kruger Safari Package
The 3 day Wilderness Exploration package offers some of the best game viewing in Kruger Park. Staying in structures made with buffalo dung walls allows for an adventure experience which will be difficult to match anywhere else! Game viewing is the main focus with it being in the southern section of Kruger which is well-known for the best wildlife sightings.
Classic Kruger Safari Experience
There are few things in life that are truly unique, but your lodge accommodation definitely fits the bill on this South African safari package. Nowhere else will you be able to have a luxury stay in structures built in traditional style with buffalo dung walls, providing a truly unique African safari.
In addition to this, all game drives will be done in an area which is extremely rich in wildlife, so seeing the Big 5 is something you can most certainly look forward to for an exciting safari experience. Exploring Kruger Park in this way will be an adventure you won't forget easily.
- Big Five safaris in open 4x4 vehicles
- Unique Buffalo dung wall structures
- Sundowner drinks in the Kruger Park wilderness
- Exceptionally good game viewing
- Traditional dinner underneath the stars
Day 1: Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport to Kruger ParkView Lodge
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Day 3: Depart Kruger Park for Johannesburg O.R. Tambo AirportThe day begins early again as you still have some time to try and spot those animals you have not seen yet. Thereafter a hot brunch is served at the lodge and check out is followed by your road transfer to the airport. Arrival in Johannesburg will be at approximately 15h00.
Rates & Prices
- All meals
- Kruger National Park conservation and entrance fees
- Morning and afternoon/evening game drives (total of 4 x 3-4 hour drives during your stay)
- Round trip commercial flights between Johannesburg Airport and Kruger Mpumalanga Airport with private road transfers between Kruger Mpumalanga Airport and lodge
- 2 nights accommodation
- ·Daily game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and trackers