Wilderness Exploration | Classic Kruger Safari Package
Classic Kruger Safari Experience
There are few things in life that are truly unique, but your lodge accommodation definitely fits the bill on this South African safari package. Nowhere else will you be able to have a luxury stay in structures built in traditional style with buffalo dung walls, providing a truly unique African safari.
In addition to this, all game drives will be done in an area which is extremely rich in wildlife, so seeing the Big 5 is something you can most certainly look forward to for an exciting safari experience. Exploring Kruger Park in this way will be an adventure you won't forget easily.
- Big Five safaris in open 4x4 vehicles
- Unique Buffalo dung wall structures
- Sundowner drinks in the Kruger Park wilderness
- Exceptionally good game viewing
- Traditional dinner underneath the stars
Day 1: Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport to Kruger ParkView Lodge
The drive will be between 3 - 4 hours with a stop for sundowners overlooking the African wilderness. Upon your return to the lodge, a traditional dinner will be served in the open air boma.
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Your afternoon will be at leisure to relax and enjoy real Africa in the wilderness. The next game viewing activity only starts in the late afternoon when you will also have the opportunity to spend an evening on safari looking for animals with your guide under a starlit sky.
Enjoy pre-dinner drinks while the traditional African dinner is prepared by lodge staff.
Day 3: Depart Kruger Park for Johannesburg O.R. Tambo AirportThe day begins early again as you still have some time to try and spot those animals you have not seen yet. Thereafter a hot brunch is served at the lodge and check out is followed by your road transfer to the airport. Arrival in Johannesburg will be at approximately 15h00.
Rates & Prices
- All meals
- Kruger National Park conservation and entrance fees
- Morning and afternoon/evening game drives (total of 4 x 3-4 hour drives during your stay)
- Round trip commercial flights between Johannesburg Airport and Kruger Mpumalanga Airport with private road transfers between Kruger Mpumalanga Airport and lodge
- 2 nights accommodation
- Daily game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and trackers