The 3 day Wilderness Exploration package offers some of the best game viewing in Kruger Park. Staying in structures made with buffalo dung walls allows for an adventure experience which will be difficult to match anywhere else! Game viewing is the main focus with it being in the southern section of Kruger which is well-known for the best wildlife sightings.
Classic Kruger Safari Experience
There are few things in life that are truly unique, but your lodge accommodation definitely fits the bill on this South African safari package. Nowhere else will you be able to have a luxury stay in structures built in traditional style with buffalo dung walls, providing a truly unique African safari.
In addition to this, all game drives will be done in an area which is extremely rich in wildlife, so seeing the Big 5 is something you can most certainly look forward to for an exciting safari experience. Exploring Kruger Park in this way will be an adventure you won't forget easily.
- Big Five safaris in open 4x4 vehicles
- Unique Buffalo dung wall structures
- Sundowner drinks in the Kruger Park wilderness
- Exceptionally good game viewing
- Traditional dinner underneath the stars
Day 1: Fly to Kruger Park
Arrival at the lodge will be just after midday with time to check in, enjoy a light lunch, and explore the camp a bit before heading out on your first open safari vehicle game drive.
The drive will be between 3 - 4 hours with a stop for sundowners overlooking the African wilderness. Upon your return to the lodge, a traditional dinner will be served in the open air boma.
Day 2: Safari in Kruger National Park
An exciting day awaits on your Wilderness Exploration package, so you will be up early today and ready for the game drive just after the sun comes up. The guided drive will last 3-4 hours and you will return to the lodge with a lot of new information learned.
Your afternoon will be at leisure to relax and enjoy real Africa in the wilderness. The next game viewing activity only starts in the late afternoon when you will also have the opportunity to spend an evening on safari looking for animals with your guide under a starlit sky. Enjoy pre-dinner drinks while the traditional African dinner is prepared by lodge staff.
Day 3: Depart Kruger Park
The day begins early again as you still have some time to try and spot those animals you have not seen yet. Thereafter a hot brunch is served at the lodge and check out is followed by your road transfer to the airport. Arrival in Johannesburg will be at approximately 15h00.
- Scheduled return flight from Johannesburg to an airport near the Kruger Park
- Return road transfers from airport to your safari lodge
- 2 nights' accommodation at a safari lodge in the Kruger National Park
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All teas and coffees
- Sundowner drinks while on game drives
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and Shangaan trackers
- Conservation and entrance fees
- Optional activities
- Drinks and all other extras to be settled direct