Cultural Rendezvous | Classic Kruger Wildlife & Culture Safari Package
This 5-day Classic Kruger Wildlife & Culture Safari is the perfect Kruger Park safari for those who want to experience the wonderful wildlife and rich traditional culture of the Kruger region in classic luxury.
Your Classic Kruger Wildlife & Culture Safari Experience
Spend a short week on an African safari in the world-renowned Kruger National Park for an unforgettable look into the landscapes and the people of South Africa. Interact with African Elephants, share traditional meals and experience authentic Shangaan culture.
Sleep on the banks of mighty African rivers and immerse yourself in authentic Shangaan culture and traditions while staying at a safari lodge with traditional but luxurious Tsonga-style huts. Embark on thrilling game drives into the untamed African bushveld in search of the famous African Big 5. Lose yourself in a bird-watcher’s paradise and make memories that will last a lifetime, like dusty red footprints, to remind you of Africa.
Cultural Safari Highlights
- Local culture and wildlife experience in comfortable luxury
- Celebrate traditional Shangaan culture with a traditional meal and show
- Stay in a safari lodge that combines ethnic luxury with traditional tribal design
- Exchange elephant trunk greetings with the gentle giants of Africa
- Experience thrilling Kruger National Park game drives in open safari vehicle
- Excellent game viewing all year round
- Can easily be combined with other South African cultural highlights
- Scheduled return flights from/to Johannesburg and Kruger Park
- All road transfers between airports and lodges
- 2 nights at a country estate with breakfast and dinner daily
- 2 nights at traditional safari lodge inside Kruger National Park on a fully inclusive basis (all meals and local branded drinks)
- Elephant interaction where you can feed, touch and exchange trunk greetings
- Shangaan traditional meal and cultural show
- Early morning game drives that take place in open 4x4 safari vehicles with ranger and tracker team (day 4 and 5)
- Afternoon game drives that finish with sun-downer drinks at a scenic location in the bush (day 3 and 4)
- Park and conservation fees
- Drinks and meals not mentioned above
- Optional activities, spa treatments and all other extras to be settled direct
Day 1 & 2: On the Banks of Sabie RiverView Lodge
Spend the morning/afternoon interacting with Elephants, the gentle giants of Africa, and enjoy a traditional Shangaan meal served in traditional cast-iron pots as the sun sets. A beautiful night is spent immersed in a wealth of African culture; there will be traditional Shangaan dance, music and storytelling here, in the heart of the African bush, where the ancient tribal drums are still beating.
Day 3 & 4: Local traditions and game drivesView Lodge
Embark on early morning game drives in open safari vehicles, in the company of experienced rangers & trackers, and see the bushveld come alive with all manner of wildlife species. Enjoy scenic sundowners on afternoon game drives in the heart of Big 5 territory and experience the thrill of the untamed African wilderness. The Kruger National Park is home to a plethora of animal species, from plains game like zebra and antelope, to leopards, lions and hippos. The park is a bird watcher’s paradise and is sure to thrill and intrigue you.