Included in this Package:
- Return flights (Exclusive Airport Lounge with complimentary beverages and snacks)/ road transfers between Johannesburg and the Lodge
- Accommodation. All meals as per itinerary, tea, coffee, bottled water, soft drinks, beers and spirits. Game drives accompanied by experienced rangers and trackers. Optional bush walks
Gourmet food and wine
Opulent designer intereiors
Small and intimate premier safari lodge
Knowledgeable guides and trackers
Premier Lodge Packages Safari Experience:
The Kruger Park is an iconic destination, a place where the ancient landscapes support abundant wildlife and providing an unsurpassed African wildlife experience. Although many people visit the Kruger Park, there are places that are far from the madding crowd.
The private concessions of Kruger provide for an exclusive African wildlife safari and it is in one of these concessions that the Exceptional Opulence Safari is offered.
The expertise of the rangers and trackers will further enhance the Kruger experience as they share their incomparable knowledge of the African wilderness on game drives. The facilities at this premier lodge will further enhance the safari to ensure one of the world's finest travel experiences.
Day 1: Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport to Kruger Park
Your Kruger Park Exceptional Opulence safari experience starts with an early morning flight to Kruger National Park. Upon arrival at the airstrip, lodge staff will be waiting to take you to your Premier Kruger Park Safari Lodge where you will be staying for the next 2 nights. With the lodge being small and intimate and the secluded rooms having all the luxuries you can think of, this is the best place for a unique and exclusive African wildlife safari experience.
After check-in there is time to relax and settle in before setting out on your first 3-4 hour game drive. Just before nightfall, your guide will stop at a lookout point where you can enjoy sundowners, watching the sun set over the African bush. Upon return to the lodge, a gourmet three course dinner will be served under the stars of the African night. (Dinner included)
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National Park
It is an early start this morning for a game drive with your professional guide. He will be taking you deep into the African Bush for a safari in Kruger National Park whilst telling you all about the wildlife and natural environment. Freshly brewed coffee and a hot brunch is ready for you upon your return to the lodge, after which you have the opportunity to join your ranger on a bush walk, wind down at the poolside during the heat of the day or pamper yourself with a spa treatment.
In the late afternoon there is another game drive scheduled which will also give you the opportunity to experience the nightlife of Kruger Park on safari before returning to your lodge for dinner. Dining under the stars is unique to a safari experience, making any visit to Kruger National Park memorable and yours will be no different tonight. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included)
Day 3: Depart Kruger National Park for Johannesburg O.R. Tambo
Today concludes your South African safari in Kruger National Park, with a last game drive and brunch. Then it is back to the airstrip for your direct flight to Johannesburg, taking with some very special memories. (Breakfast included)
Rates & Prices
- Exclusive airport lounge with complimentary beverages and snacks
- Return flight between Johannesburg and private airstrip directly inside the Kruger National Park
- Return road transfer in open safari vehicle between airstrip and your premier safari lodge
- Kruger National Park conservation and entrance Fees
- 2 nights accommodation in a luxury suite with inside and outside shower
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- All beverages including teas & coffees, soft drinks, beers, spirits & liquers, house & premium wines
- Daily morning and afternoon game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- Optional walking and mountain bike safaris
- Laundry service
Price list for Exceptional Opulence | Luxury Kruger Safari Package
3 Day Package: Fly-In Option
Prices are per person sharing
|2015-01-01 to 2015-12-31