Remote Escape | Luxury Self-drive Safari Package
There is a place in Kruger which not many people are privileged to see, it is a place of giant baobabs and vast forests with extravagant birdlife and great wildlife away from the crowds.
Remote Luxury Lodge Package Safari Experience
The northernmost part of Kruger Park is unique with magnificent Baobab and Fever Tree Forests, riverines, Lanner's Gorge and panoramic views from the exclusive suites overlooking the Limpopo and Luvuvhu flood Plains.
The area has a great history, with many stories telling of this fascinating place and traces of this history to be seen in the ruins in the area to ensure one of Africa's luxury safari experiences.
The luxury lodge has a very modern feel, built with steel and concrete, and is the masterpiece of an Italian born architect. The glass fronted open suites ensure a general feeling of openness and being close to the wilderness. This private wilderness concession is the perfect place for avid birders and those who want to get away from the crowds.
- Most beautiful part of Kruger Park
- Glass fronted open suites with amazing views
- Overlooking the Luvuvhu River
- Best birding in Kruger
- Vast forests and historical ruins
Day 1: Travel from Johannesburg to Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Day 2 & 3: Explore the remote wildernessView Lodge
Day 4: Depart Kruger National Park for JohannesburgAnother early day, followed by a 3 - 4 hour morning open safari vehicle game drive and breakfast served at the lodge. This marks the end of your 3 Day Remote Escape Package and you will depart back to Johannesburg after breakfast.
Rates & Prices
- Return scheduled flight and air transfer from Johannesburg to Kruger Park
- Return road transfers from the airstrip to the lodge
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- Optional bush walks
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Kruger National Park conservation and entrance fees
- Premium brand beverages