Magnificent Legends Safari Package | Absolute Romantic Escape
Understated elegance, great service and magnificent river views compliment the profusion of wildlife in this iconic park in Africa to create an exquisite haven in the bush.
Premier Lodge Package Safari Experience
The area of the private concession for this safari is renowned as one of the finest wildlife areas in the whole of the Kruger Park, with a wide diversity and numbers of game. Set on the Sabi River the safari activities here incomparable and under the guidance of experienced rangers the activities are unsurpassed.
Game drives in open safari vehicles show the wildlife of Kruger in great profusion and the added bonus of a bush walk with a qualified ranger are beyond comparison. And if a break from game viewing is necessary, then some wellness treatments will soothe all your tensions away.
- Lavish accommodation and perfect privacy
- High wildlife concentration ensures a great safari experience
- Africology Wellness treatments
Day 1: Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport to Kruger ParkView Lodge
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Day 3: Depart Kruger National Park for Johannesburg O.R. TamboAnother early day, followed by a 3-4 hour morning open safari vehicle game drive and breakfast served back at the premier lodge. This concludes your 3 Day Magnificent Legends Package tour in Kruger National Park. You will be picked after breakfast for the short drive to Skukuza Airport. Depart Skukuza at 13h00, arriving at Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport.
Rates & Prices
- Return flights to and from Johannesburg/ Skukuza
- Return road transfer to and from your Safari Lodge
- Kruger National Park conservation and entrance fees
- 2 nights' accommodation in a luxury suite with mosquito nets
- Private game viewing deck with private plunge pool
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- All local beverages including bottled water, teas, coffees, soft drinks, local brand beers, local spirits and house wines
- Daily morning and afternoon game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced rangers and trackers
- Bush and riverbed walking safari