Magnificent Legends Safari Package | Absolute Romantic Escape
Premier Lodge Package Safari Experience
The area of the private concession for this safari is renowned as one of the finest wildlife areas in the whole of the Kruger Park, with a wide diversity and numbers of game. Set on the Sabi River the safari activities here incomparable and under the guidance of experienced rangers the activities are unsurpassed.
Game drives in open safari vehicles show the wildlife of Kruger in great profusion and the added bonus of a bush walk with a qualified ranger are beyond comparison. And if a break from game viewing is necessary, then some wellness treatments will soothe all your tensions away.
- Lavish accommodation and perfect privacy
- High wildlife concentration ensures a great safari experience
- Africology Wellness treatments
Day 1: Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport to Kruger ParkView Lodge
This drive will take approximately 20 minutes in the Kruger National Park and introduce you to your safari experience with wildlife sightings en-route to the lodge. The premier safari lodge has 9 suites, all with an en-suite bathroom and shower, private eternity swimming pools, a fireplace, a mini bar and a fridge, a room mini safe and air-condition.
Lunch is served on the verandah with wide sweeping views of the river and the sounds of hippos calling up and down stream. A delightful high tea with iced coffee, tea and scrumptious sweet treats precedes your afternoon game drive.
The drive is between 3 - 4 hours with a sunset drinks stop to watch the sunset and the stars fill the sky. Upon return to the lodge, dinner will be served in the traditional boma.
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
The area has wonderful river frontage and with traversing rights over 5000 hectares of private concession land, you have magnificent wildlife sightings to look forward to. Lunch is served on the wooden deck between 13h00 and 14h00.
The rest of the day can be spent on your peaceful verandah overlooking the river, enjoying a relaxing spa treatment, reading a book in the library or relaxing at the pool.
Tea, coffee and cakes are served prior to the late afternoon open safari vehicle game drive which also doubles as a night drive since you return to the lodge after dark. Enjoy pre-dinner drinks before a candle lit dinner on the lodge deck.
Day 3: Depart Kruger National ParkAnother early day, followed by a 3-4 hour morning open safari vehicle game drive and breakfast served back at the premier lodge. This concludes your 3 Day Magnificent Legends Package tour in Kruger National Park.
Rates & Prices
- Return flights to and from Johannesburg/ Skukuza
- Return road transfer to and from your Safari Lodge
- Kruger National Park conservation and entrance fees
- 2 nights' accommodation in a luxury suite with mosquito nets
- Private game viewing deck with private plunge pool
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- All local beverages including bottled water, teas, coffees, soft drinks, local brand beers, local spirits and house wines
- Daily morning and afternoon game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced rangers and trackers
- Bush and riverbed walking safari
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions