Kruger in Style | Exclusive Safari Package
Top of the range quality lodges in private concessions provide a Big Five safari with unique style and character to ensure that your Kruger National Park safari is luxurious and memorable.
Luxury Safari Experience:
Our 7 day Kruger in Style Package is based on a 6 night stay with 2 nights spent at each of 3 specially selected luxury and premium lodges. This package is perfect for guests with more time to explore Kruger National Park.
As soon as you enter Kruger National Park, you will understand why it is one of the most popular destinations in the world. With wildlife in abundance, whether it be smaller antelope or one of the Big 5, you cannot go wrong in terms of having the best South African safari experience. All lodges used on this package are of excellent quality and offer 5 star service and facilities.
The unique safari experience includes game drives on open safari vehicles with professional and knowledgeable guides, opportunities to explore Kruger National Park on foot with an armed ranger, as well as being pampered in style at your accommodations.
- 5 star accommodation
- Secluded pool and an open tented lounge
- Big Five game drives in open safari vehicles
- Guided walking safaris
- Delicious African cuisine
Day 1: Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport to Kruger ParkView Lodge
You have time to freshen up and indulge in the luxuries of your room or spend time familiarizing yourself with the lodge surroundings. Then the highlight of the day awaits with a 3-4 hour safari in Kruger National Park with your guide. Return to lodge for a traditional meal and an early night to rest well for the days to come.
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Day 3: Travel to central Kruger ParkView Lodge
The luxury tents offer silver service, personalized cuisine, a secluded pool and an open tented lounge. Large king beds, en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning and ceiling fans provide you with as much comfort as possible. Nothing could be more wonderful on a safari tour than watching the incredible African sunset while sipping on your drink in the bush and tonight is no different with a memorable sundowner stop before the night drive commences. Dinner will be served back at the lodge after your game viewing experience.
Day 4: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Day 5: East to the Lebombo mountainsView Lodge
Everything at this premier lodge is exquisitely decorated, from the private and tranquil suites to the outdoor showers and bush health spa. Afternoon high tea is a glorious affair with only the best offered as snacks before the evening game drive. Another beautiful sunset awaits on your game drive and with a cocktail in hand you would hardly imagine that there exist anything outside of this magical world. Tonight you will be served a gourmet dinner and can indulge in some of the best South African and international wines from the lodge's wine cellar.
Day 6: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Alternatively if you still have energy for another adventure, you can also join your guide on a short walk which will give you the opportunity to see all the smaller things one usually misses from a game drive vehicle. Otherwise, you can simply indulge in one of the treatments the spa offers before the afternoon game drive which will be followed by dinner.
Day 7: Depart Kruger Park for Johannesburg O.R. Tambo AirportToday will be your last early morning wake- up call followed by a game drive, before returning to the lodge for breakfast. This marks the end of your 7 day Kruger in Style package. You will be picked after breakfast and transferred back to the airport and your onward flight to Johannesburg.
Rates & Prices
- Scheduled flight from Johannesburg to an airstrip inside the Kruger National Park
- Private road transfers between luxury lodges
- 6 nights' accommodation at 3 different 5 star luxury lodges
- All meals including breakfast, brunch/lunch and dinner
- Select local drinks including bottled water, fresh juices, soft drinks, house beers and wines from day 3 onwards
- Teas & coffees
- Morning game drives in open 4x4 safari vehicles conducted by highly experienced rangers
- Afternoon game drives that finish with sun downer drinks at a scenic location in the bush
- Air transfer from safari lodge airstrip to Johannesburg
- Kruger National Park Concession and Conservation Fees
- Any personal expenses, meals and premium drinks not mentioned above
- Drinks on day 1 and day 2
- Optional activities not listed above, laundry service and all other extras to be settled directly on departure