Escape to Extravagance | Krugers Most Exclusive Safari Package
The 3 day Extravagance Package is based on a 2 night stay at a premier lodge in Kruger Park. This unique safari experience is considered to be one of the most exclusive packages that Kruger National Park has to offer, and guests will feel like royalty from the minute they arrive.
Exclusive Kruger Park Safari Experience
This unique South African safari of pure luxury in the wilds of Africa, will ensure an exclusive holiday. Aside from the Big Five, this Kruger holiday package provides an experience of unadulterated luxury and class on a private concession in Kruger Park which is home to all the big game.
The rangers go out of their way to make the safari as memorable as possible and apart from the excellent game viewing activities, there is also a wellness and fitness center, as well as a pool where you can laze away your time during the midday heat. This Escape to Extravagance Package is truly a unique South African safari experience.
- Award winning service
- Gourmet food and fine wines
- Highly qualified and experienced rangers
- Flights and transfers with access to exclusive airport lounge
- 2 nights’ accommodation in luxury suite with river views
- All meals and drinks included
- Morning and afternoon game drives in open safari vehicle
- Walking and bike safaris with qualified guide
Day 1: Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport to Kruger ParkView Lodge
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Day 3: Depart Kruger National Park for Johannesburg O.R. TamboYour last early morning wake- up call, followed by a 3-4 hour morning open safari vehicle game before returning to the lodge for breakfast. This marks the end of your Escape to Extravagance Package. You will be picked after breakfast for the road transfer back to the airstrip.
Rates & Prices
- Access to exclusive airport lounge with complimentary beverages and snacks
- Return flights from Johannesburg to bush airstrip (airport taxes included)
- Return game drive transfers from bush aristrip to your lodge
- 2 nights’ luxurious accommodation with en-suite bathroom, outdoor shower, elegant decor featuring glass and timber, private deck with day-bed and spectacular views over the N'wanetsi River
- Guest amenities
- All meals and drinks including local and premium branded wines, spirits, liqueurs, bottled water, fresh juices, soft drinks, teas and coffees
- Early morning off-road game drives that take place in state-of-the art open 4x4 Land Rovers
- Afternoon off-road game drives that last until after dark
- Mountain bike safaris through the reserve with a qualified guide
- Walking safaris with expert guide and tracker team
- Laundry and valet services
- Spa treatments
- French Champagne
- All other extras not mentioned above to be settled directly upon departure