Included in this Package:
- Flights and transfers with access to exclusive airport lounge
- 2 nights' accommodation in luxury suite with river views
- All meals and drinks including local and premium branded wines, spirits, liqueurs, bottled water, fresh juices, soft drinks, teas and coffee
- Morning and afternoon game drives in open safari vehicle
- Walking and bike safaris with qualified guide
Award winning service
Big Five game drives in open safari vehicles
Gourmet food and fine wines
Gym and wellness spa
Highly qualified and experienced rangers
Unique Adventure Package Safari Experience
This unique South African safari of pure luxury in the wilds of Africa, will ensure an exclusive holiday. Aside from the Big Five, this Kruger holiday package provides an experience of unadulterated luxury and class on a private concession in Kruger Park which is home to all the big game.
The rangers go out of their way to make the safari as memorable as possible and apart from the excellent game viewing activities, there is also a wellness and fitness center, as well as a pool where you can laze away your time during the midday heat. This Escape to Extravagance Package is truly a unique South African safari experience.
Day 1: Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport to Kruger Park
Depart Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport on a direct private scheduled flight to an airstrip in Kruger National Park where you will be met by your guide for the short drive to the lodge. This drive marks the beginning of your safari experience, giving you a taste of what you can look forward to.
After check in, you can walk around the lodge and familiarize yourself with the surroundings, marveling in all the splendor and grandeur of the premium quality furnishings. High tea will be served just before the afternoon game viewing activity and a stop will be made for sundowners to watch the sun set over the horizon.There is time to freshen up and enjoy pre-dinner drinks before sitting down to a marvelous cuisine experience prepared by the chef tonight.
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National Park
Your day will start with an early knock on the door and a warm cup of coffee served in your room. Then it is on to the safari vehicle for a 3 hour game drive through Kruger Park with your guide and tracker. After a leisurely breakfast at the lodge you can opt for a bush walk or spoil yourself with a spa treatment. Until lunch you can easily while away the time around the swimming pool or in the tranquility of your suite.
Lunch is served during the afternoon with a wonderful selection of freshly prepared dishes before the concluding game drive of the day. All beverages are included in the cost of your package with the exception of French champagne, so tonight, why not choose from the selective wine list to compliment your meal and drink a toast to your South African safari in Kruger Park!
Day 3: Depart Kruger National Park for Johannesburg O.R. Tambo
Your last early morning wake- up call, followed by a 3-4 hour morning open safari vehicle game before returning to the lodge for breakfast. This marks the end of your Escape to Extravagance Package. You will be picked after breakfast for the road transfer back to the airstrip.
Rates & Prices
- Access to exclusive airport lounge with complimentary beverages and snacks
- Return flights from Johannesburg to bush airstrip (airport taxes included)
- Return game drive transfers from bush aristrip to your lodge
- 2 nights? luxurious accommodation with en-suite bathroom, outdoor shower, elegant decor featuring glass and timber, private deck with day-bed and spectacular views over the N'wanetsi River
- Guest amenities
- All meals and drinks including local and premium branded wines, spirits, liqueurs, bottled water, fresh juices, soft drinks, teas and coffees
- Early morning off-road game drives that take place in state-of-the art open 4x4 Land Rovers
- Afternoon off-road game drives that last until after dark
- Mountain bike safaris through the reserve with a qualified guide
- Walking safaris with expert guide and tracker team
- Laundry and valet services
- Spa treatments
- French Champagne
- All other extras not mentioned above to be settled directly upon departure
Price list for Escape to Extravagance | Krugers Most Exclusive Safari Package
3 Day Package: Fly-In Option
Prices are per person sharing
|2015-01-01 to 2015-12-31