Day 1: Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport to Kruger Park
Depart Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport on a direct private scheduled flight to an airstrip in Kruger National Park where you will be met by your guide for the short drive to the lodge. This drive marks the beginning of your safari experience, giving you a taste of what you can look forward to.
After check in, you can walk around the lodge and familiarize yourself with the surroundings, marveling in all the splendor and grandeur of the premium quality furnishings. High tea will be served just before the afternoon game viewing activity and a stop will be made for sundowners to watch the sun set over the horizon.There is time to freshen up and enjoy pre-dinner drinks before sitting down to a marvelous cuisine experience prepared by the chef tonight.
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National Park
Your day will start with an early knock on the door and a warm cup of coffee served in your room. Then it is on to the safari vehicle for a 3 hour game drive through Kruger Park with your guide and tracker. After a leisurely breakfast at the lodge you can opt for a bush walk or spoil yourself with a spa treatment. Until lunch you can easily while away the time around the swimming pool or in the tranquility of your suite.
Lunch is served during the afternoon with a wonderful selection of freshly prepared dishes before the concluding game drive of the day. All beverages are included in the cost of your package with the exception of French champagne, so tonight, why not choose from the selective wine list to compliment your meal and drink a toast to your South African safari in Kruger Park!
Day 3: Depart Kruger National Park for Johannesburg O.R. Tambo
Your last early morning wake- up call, followed by a 3-4 hour morning open safari vehicle game before returning to the lodge for breakfast. This marks the end of your Escape to Extravagance Package. You will be picked after breakfast for the road transfer back to the airstrip.
Rates & Prices
- Exclusive Airport Lounge with complimentary beverages and snacks
- Return flight: Johannesburg - Private Airstrip inside the Kruger National Park - Johannesburg
- Return road transfer: Private Airstrip - Premier Safari Lodge - Private Airstrip
- 2 nights accommodation in a luxury suite with an inside & outside shower and private game viewing deck with a day bed
- All beverages including teas & coffees, soft drinks, beers, spirits & liquers, house & premium wines
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Kruger National Park conservation and entrance fee
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- Optional bush walks
Price list for Escape to Extravagance | Krugers Most Exclusive Safari Package
3 Day Package: Fly-In Option
Prices are per person sharing
|2014-01-01 to 2014-12-31