Canvas Dreams | Premier Kruger Safari Package
This luxury South African safari package in Kruger Park offers the romance of a bygone era with good game sightings and luxury tented safari accommodation. Experience the legendary wildlife and wilderness of the Kruger Park where you will feel like the African explorers of yore, only with added comforts and service. This is an excellent option for couples and anyone who wants a quiet retreat to recharge their batteries.
Luxury Lodge Package Safari Experience
Many of today's Big Five safari experiences revolve around the safari lodge where extravagance is the key, but there are still lodges that hark back to the golden era of the early safaris, where there is a genuine feeling of being part of the wilderness, and yet not giving up on the comforts associated with the modern safari.
This 3 day South African safari allows for the opportunity to be part of something from the past. The unique tented safari accommodation is not the only attraction on this Kruger Park safari, for the time is spent in a private concession in Africa's most iconic game park.
The game is plentiful and the birdlife prolific, and with experienced field rangers guiding the activities, the experience can only be memorable. Combine a legendary game reserve with luxury tented safari accommodation and you have an unbeatable South African safari in Kruger.
- Early 1900's opulence
- Big Five game drives
- Open safari vehicles
- Great bird watching
- Nomadic spa
Day 1: Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport to Kruger ParkView Lodge
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Day 3: Depart Kruger National Park for Johannesburg O.R. TamboAnother early day, followed by a 3 - 4 hour morning open safari vehicle game drive and breakfast served back at camp before transferring back to Hoedspruit for your return flight back to Johannesburg. This concludes your 3 Day Canvas Dreams Safari Package in Kruger Park.
Rates & Prices
- Return flights: Johannesburg - Hoedspruit - Johannesburg with private road transfers between airport and camp
- 2 nights accommodation in a Luxury Tented Suite with en-suite bathroom, slipper bath, outdoor shower overlooking the Ngwenyeni Dam, private veranda and mosquito nets
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinners as per itinerary
- High tea including tea, coffee and cake
- Local beverages including teas/coffees, soft drinks, local brand beers, local spirits and house wines
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced rangers and trackers
- Kruger National Park conservation and entrance fee