Canvas Dreams | Premier Kruger Safari Package
Luxury Lodge Package Safari Experience
Many of today's Big Five safari experiences revolve around the safari lodge where extravagance is the key, but there are still lodges that hark back to the golden era of the early safaris, where there is a genuine feeling of being part of the wilderness, and yet not giving up on the comforts associated with the modern safari.
This 3 day South African safari allows for the opportunity to be part of something from the past. The unique tented safari accommodation is not the only attraction on this Kruger Park safari, for the time is spent in a private concession in Africa's most iconic game park.
The game is plentiful and the birdlife prolific, and with experienced field rangers guiding the activities, the experience can only be memorable. Combine a legendary game reserve with luxury tented safari accommodation and you have an unbeatable South African safari in Kruger.
Day 1: Start your Kruger Park SafariView Lodge
Arrival at the camp will be in the early afternoon with time to check in, enjoy high tea and relax a bit before heading out on your first open safari vehicle game drive.
The drive will be between 3 - 4 hours with a stop to watch the sunset and enjoy a refreshing drink. Upon return to the lodge, dinner will be served on the deck or in the dining room.
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
After a delicious breakfast, the rest of the day can be spent on your peaceful verandah overlooking the wilderness of Kruger Park or around the swimming pool.
Tea, coffee and cakes are served in the late afternoon, before you are taken out on the afternoon open safari vehicle game drive which also doubles as a night drive since you return to the lodge after dark. Enjoy pre-dinner drinks before a candle-lit dinner.
Day 3: Say goodbye to the Kruger ParkAnother early day, followed by your final morning open safari vehicle game drive. Breakfast is served back at camp before transferring back to the airport for your onward travel arrangements.
Rates & Prices
- Return flights: Johannesburg - Hoedspruit - Johannesburg with private road transfers between airport and camp
- 2 nights accommodation in a Luxury Tented Suite with en-suite bathroom, slipper bath, outdoor shower overlooking the Ngwenyeni Dam, private veranda and mosquito nets
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinners as per itinerary
- High tea including tea, coffee and cake
- Local beverages including teas/coffees, soft drinks, local brand beers, local spirits and house wines
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced rangers and trackers
- Kruger National Park conservation and entrance fee
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions