Day 1: Johannesburg to Kruger National Park
This morning you will depart from Johannesburg on an early morning scheduled flight to Nelspruit. On arrival you will be met by a representative for your transfer through Kruger National Park to your luxury safari lodge. Arrival is just after midday where you will enjoy a welcome drink before being taken through to your room where you can settle in.
You will have time to freshen up before meeting back at the main camp after which you will depart on your first exciting open safari vehicle game drive inside Kruger Park. Sundowner drinks are served during this game drive where you can enjoy the African sunset before heading back to the main camp for dinner in the open air boma.
Day 2: Safari Lodge in Kruger National Park
Following your early morning wake-up call with coffee/tea and rusks, you will head out on a morning game drive in an open safari vehicle during which your ranger will track African wildlife such as Lion, Buffalo, Elephant, Rhino and Cheetah. You will return to your luxury lodge for brunch. The midday period is spent at leisure so you will have time to relax at the pool with a good book or even take an afternoon siesta at the spa.
After high tea and snacks you will be taken out on an open safari vehicle game drive which also doubles as a night drive since you return to the lodge after sunset. This will give you the opportunity of spotting the nocturnal animals in their natural habitat inside this wildlife park. A traditional African dinner is served on your return to the camp. Discuss the days' sightings around the fire before turning in for the evening.
Day 3: Depart Kruger National Park for Johannesburg
Your final game drive will give you the opportunity to spot any animals that you might have missed so far. Breakfast is served once you arrive back at the lodge. You will have time to check out and do some gift shopping before departing from the lodge to Nelspruit. Catch your return flight back to O.R. Tambo International Airport. Arrival back in Johannesburg is scheduled for the late afternoon.
Rates & Prices
- Return flights between Johannesburg and Nelspruit
- Private road transfer between Nelspruit and your lodge in the Kruger National Park
- 2 nights' in a Luxury Room with private plunge pool and outdoor day bed overlooking the river
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinners as per itinerary
- High tea
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides
- Optional morning bush walk with highly skilled guides and trackers
- Kruger National Park conservation and entrance fee
- Beverages/bar bill
- Telephone calls, curio shop purchases, laundry service
Price list for Turn Back Time | Deluxe South African Safari Package
3 Day Package: Flight & Road Transfer Option
Prices are per person sharing
|2014-01-01 to 2014-12-31