Decadence in the Bush | Premier Kruger Safari Package
Bush Decadence Premier Safari Experience
From the moment you arrive in Kruger Park you will feel a connection to the world around you, a world that is enhanced by the knowledge of your ranger. During your safari the ranger will reveal things that will amaze and awe you and the possibility of seeing the Big 5, will ensure an unrivalled Kruger Park safari.
Added to the exciting wildlife experience, are health and wellness facilities to pamper the body and mind. Fine dining, be it under the stars or with a view over the wilderness, provides a touch of unadulterated bush chic to an already memorable Kruger Park safari experience. The Bush Decadence Safari would not be complete without award-winning service and care.
Your every need is catered for and the staff will go to great lengths to make sure that your safari is more than you ever expected and provide one of the world's finest travel experiences.
- Multi-award winning service
- Signature spa and wellness treatments
- Exquisite culinary experience dining under the African stars
Day 1: Land in the African bushView Lodge
Once at your premier safari lodge, a freshly prepared lunch will be served. Once you are checked in, you will be able to relax in the sheer luxury of your exclusive suite until it is time for your afternoon game drive.
Delicious high tea is served before you head out for the safari. Along the drive you will stop for sundowners to watch the sunset and the stars fill the sky.
On your return to the lodge you will freshen up, enjoy pre dinner drinks and sit down to a sumptuous dinner.
Day 2: Safari in the Kruger National ParkView Lodge
After a leisurely breakfast at the lodge you can opt for a bush walk or treat yourself to a rejuvenating spa treatment at the wellness center. The day can just as easily be enjoyed around the swimming pool or on your own in the tranquility of your suite.
Lunch is served with a wonderful selection of dishes prepared specially for you by the chefs.
The game drive departs in the late afternoon for another exciting wilderness experience. Dinner is served on your return to the lodge in the contemporary dining area.
Day 3: Farewell to KrugerYour last early morning wake- up call, followed by a 3-4 hour morning open safari vehicle game drive before returning to the lodge for breakfast.
This marks the end of your 3 day premier bush decadence package tour in Kruger Park. You will be picked after breakfast for the road transfer back to the airstrip and your onward flight.
Rates & Prices
- Exclusive access to airport lounge with complimentary beverages and snacks
- Return flight between Johannesburg and private airstrip inside the Kruger National Park
- Short return road transfer between airstrip and your premier safari lodge
- Kruger National Park conservation and entrance fees
- 2 nights accommodation in a luxury suite with inside and outside shower
- Private game viewing deck with day bed
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- All beverages including teas & coffees, soft drinks, beers, spirits & liquers, house & premium wines
- Daily morning and afternoon game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- Optional walking safari
- Laundry service
- Spa Treatments
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions