Romancing the Stone | Classic Kruger Honeymoon Safari Package
Kruger Honeymoon Package and Safari Experience
Relax in the lush wilderness of an exclusive Kruger Park private concession. The 3 Day Romancing The Stone Package offers an unforgettable Kruger honeymoon experience with a self-drive or flight option to this pristine destination.
Spend your honeymoon on safari with personal attention in elegant surroundings. This beautiful safari lodge is designed to be eco-friendly, blending with the scenery and built using natural organic materials.
Kruger Park Honeymooners can look forward to early morning Big Five drives and later, sundowner safaris which are led by highly qualified guides. During your stay, make the most of delicious high teas, sunset cocktails, something special from the wine cellar and al fresco dining. Cooler days mean cosy conversations by the lounge fire and blissfully scented bubble baths in your suite - this is your 'do not disturb' time!
- Secluded riverside setting with waterhole views
- Big Five sun-downer safaris
- Enjoy cocktails on your private deck
- Outdoor showers and big bubble bath
- Eco-friendly safari lodge
Day 1: Johannesburg to Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Day 3: Depart Kruger Park for JohannesburgYou still have one last morning game drive today to spot the animals you have missed so far and then there is time for a scrumptious brunch before check out at 11h00. This marks the end of your 3 Day Romancing The Stone Package in the Kruger Park. Time to set off and transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
Rates & Prices
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Kruger National Park
- Return road transfers from the airport to your safari lodge
- 2 nights' accommodation in raised and open-plan bush suite set on the riverbank with wooden floors, canvas walls, spacious bedroom, ceiling fan, mosquito net, en-suite bathroom with separate toilet, outdoor shower and private game viewing deck
- Delicious meals while in camp including brunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- Tea and coffee
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives daily in open safari vehicle with skilled and well-trained guides and trackers
- Kruger National Park conservation and entrance fees
- Any personal expenses, meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Optional activities not listed above, laundry service and all other extras to be settled directly on departure