Day 1: Johannesburg to Kruger National Park
Your ultimate romantic safari can start with an early morning flight to Kruger National Park on a scheduled charter. Upon arrival at the airstrip, lodge staff will be waiting to take you to your exclusive Kruger safari lodge where you are staying for the next 2 nights. With the lodge being small and intimate and the secluded rooms having all the luxuries you can think of, this is the perfect place for a romantic break.
After check-in there is time to relax and settle in before setting out on your first 3-4 hour game drive. Just before nightfall, your guide will stop at a lookout point where you can enjoy sun-downers and share a special moment together watching the sun set over the African bush. Upon return to the lodge, a gourmet 3 course candlelit dinner will be served out in the open air boma, with a private table just for the 2 of you for an extra romantic touch.
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National Park
Going on safari is all about getting up early and setting off as soon as the sun comes up. This morning is no exception and your professional guide will take you on an exciting safari journey through Kruger National Park, sharing his intimate knowledge of the area as you go along. A delicious hot brunch is served back at your honeymoon lodge. Then you have the option of a thrilling bush walk with your ranger or retiring to your luxurious suite and just spend some quality time together. Relax on the day beds, perfectly positioned for the best views from your wooden deck, indulge in spa treatments or buy a memento of your experience from the exquisite crafts available at the curio shop.
In the late afternoon there is another game drive scheduled which will also give you the opportunity to experience the nightlife of Kruger Park on safari before returning to your lodge for dinner. Sipping cocktails together and dining under the stars is the best way to savour your special holiday and the Kruger Park is the ultimate destination for this experience.
Day 3: Depart Kruger National Park for Johannesburg
Today concludes your 3 Day Lifetime Celebrations Package in the Kruger Park with a last game drive and brunch before you depart. Then it is back to the airstrip for your direct flight to Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport, but not without some very special memories which will keep you going until your next safari experience together.
Rates & Prices
- Exclusive airport lounge with complimentary beverages and snacks
- Return flight between Johannesburg and a private airstrip inside the Kruger National Park with a short transfer to and from your luxury lodge
- 2 nights accommodation in a luxury air-conditioned suite with luxurious bathrooms, indoor and outdoor shower and private wooden leisure decks with a day bed
- Kruger National Park conservation and entrance Fees
- All beverages including teas & coffees, soft drinks, beers, spirits & liquers, house & premium wines
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Private romantic dinner
- One couples Swedish massage
- Romantic turndown
- Laundry and valet service
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- Optional bush walks
Price list for Lifetime Celebrations | Premier Kruger Honeymoon Safari Package
3 Day Package: Fly-In
Prices are per person sharing
|2014-01-01 to 2014-12-31
|2015-01-01 to 2015-12-31
|2015-01-01 to 2015-01-01