Hemingways Journeys | Out of Africa Experience
Tented Safari Experience
This 3 day package reminds you of an African adventure described by Hemingway and provides a unique South African safari. The luxurious en-suite tents create a feeling of living in another century in the unspoilt wilderness.
Today, you are lucky enough to experience Kruger National Park without the fears those early travellers had and can just sit back and relax, imagining yourself in a different era. Part of this exciting adventure in the African bush, is the chance to see all of the Big 5 from an open safari vehicle.
- Safaris in open 4x4 vehicles<
- Night game drives
- Luxury tented accommodation
- Style of a bygone era
- Amazing river views
Day 1: Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport to Kruger ParkView Lodge
You will have time to freshen up before meeting your guide at the main lodge for your first safari drive on an open 4x4 vehicle through the central region of Kruger Park. The lodge offers silver service for dinner which will enhance the feeling of going back to a bygone era when ultimate style was at the order of the day.
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
The midday period is yours to spend whichever way you like, whether it is by lazing around the pool or reading an historical novel in the lounge. High tea will be followed by your evening safari drive which allows for an excellent chance to learn more about the nocturnal animals of the Kruger National Park. Return to lodge for dinner.
Day 3: Depart Kruger National Park for Johannesburg O.R. TamboA last game drive this morning is started with an early wake-up call, but the fresh air and enjoying the tranquil bush surroundings makes up for the early start. A scrumptious brunch will be served upon return to the lodge and then it is check-out time for the transfer to Skukuza Airport for your return flight back to Johannesburg.
Rates & Prices
- Return flight: Johannesburg - Skukuza - Johannesburg with road transfers to and from your luxury lodge
- 2 nights accommodation in a luxury tented suite
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Kruger National Park conservation and entrance fees
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guide
- Premium brand beverages/bar bill