Private Reserve Self-Drive | Classic Self Drive Safari Package
Tented Safari Package Experience
Take a leisurely drive from Johannesburg along the beautiful Panorama Route and stop to see the scenic marvels of Blyde River Canyon, God's Window and the Three Rondavels. Make your way to your accommodation in a Private Game Reserve in Greater Kruger.
Experience a traditional African safari camp from a bygone era but with all the luxuries of a contemporary lodge. Guided game drives by expert guides will let you experience the spectacular wildlife of Kruger.
- Accommodation: Luxury en-suite tented accommodation with aircon
- Activities: Guided game drives in an open convertible 4x4 safari vehicle
- Destinations: Johannesburg, Hoedspruit, Private Game Reserve in Greater Kruger
Day 1: Johannesburg to Private Game ReserveView Lodge
Then it is time for you first guided game drive where you may spot wildlife such as antelope and if you are lucky Lion or a herd of Elephant. Return to camp for dinner which is usually enjoyed in a rustic outdoor boma, around a roaring open fire.
Day 2: Private Game ReserveView Lodge
Return to the lodge for breakfast followed by some leisure time. Lounge poolside, have a siesta or visit the Wellness Centre which is considered one of the finest safari spas in Africa, and indulge in a pampering treatment.
In the afternoon enjoy a delicious High Tea before heading out on an afternoon game drive. As the sun sets you will get to see the nocturnal animals while your ranger imparts interesting facts about these fascinating creatures. Back at camp you can have dinner around the boma under the stars and recount the days adventure.
Day 3: Private Game Reserve - JohannesburgAfter a final guided game drive and breakfast it is time to pack up.
Enjoy your last moments game viewing as you leave the reserve before heading in the direction of Johannesburg.
Rates & Prices
- Car rental for 3 days (medium sized sedan) with unlimited mileage and super cover insurance
- 2 nights en-suite accommodation in an air-conditioned luxury tent at a private safari lodge
- Morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle with expert guides
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- All teas, coffees and afternoon tea and snacks
- Spa treatments
- Any personal expenses and gratuities
- All other drinks