Private Reserve Self-Drive | Classic Self Drive Safari Package
Self-drive to a Private Game Reserve where you can experience game viewing with expert rangers and see the best wildlife the Kruger area has to offer.
Tented Safari Package Experience
Take a leisurely drive from Johannesburg along the beautiful Panorama Route and stop to see the scenic marvels of Blyde River Canyon, God's Window and the Three Rondavels. Make your way to your accommodation in a Private Game Reserve in Greater Kruger.
Experience a traditional African safari camp from a bygone era but with all the luxuries of a contemporary lodge. Guided game drives by expert guides will let you experience the spectacular wildlife of Kruger.
- Accommodation: Luxury en-suite tented accommodation with aircon
- Activities: Guided game drives in an open convertible 4x4 safari vehicle
- Destinations: Johannesburg, Hoedspruit, Private Game Reserve in Greater Kruger
Day 1: Johannesburg to Private Game ReserveView Lodge
Day 2: Private Game ReserveView Lodge
Day 3: Private Game Reserve - JohannesburgAfter a final guided game drive and breakfast it is time to pack up. Enjoy your last moments game viewing as you leave the reserve before heading in the direction of Johannesburg. (Breakfast Included)
Rates & Prices
- Car rental for 3 days (medium sized sedan) with unlimited mileage and super cover insurance
- 2 nights en-suite accommodation in an air-conditioned luxury tent at a private safari lodge
- Morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle with expert guides
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- All teas, coffees and afternoon tea and snacks
- Spa treatments
- Any personal expenses and gratuities
- All other drinks