Self-drive from Johannesburg | Classic Family Safari Package
Drive yourself to a family-friendly safari lodge on a private concession inside Kruger National Park, where the richest concentrations of animals occur, focuses on ensuring the ultimate safari experience in relaxing and comfortable surroundings.
Classic Lodge Package Safari Experience
The minute you arrive in Kruger National Park, you will already know that you are now in prime game viewing territory. Morning and afternoon game drives are offered on open safari vehicles which allows for the best views of animals and many excellent photographic opportunities.
The accommodation for this South African wildlife safari is at a lodge which has been awarded 5 stars, so you can expect all the comforts that goes with this rating, from mini-bars in the rooms, to private game viewing decks.
- Unsurpassed wildlife experience
- 5 star accommodation
- Big Five game viewing in open safari vehicles
- Traditional dinner underneath the stars
- Relaxation and rejuvenation at the spa
Day 1: Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport to Kruger ParkView Lodge
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Day 3: Depart Kruger Park for Johannesburg O.R. Tambo AirportYour last early morning wake- up call, followed by a 3-4 hour morning open safari vehicle game before returning to the lodge for breakfast. This marks the end of your 3 day safari package in Kruger Park. You will be able to enjoy a leisurely drive through the park exiting at Malelane Gate. Make your way past Nelspruit onwards to Johannesburg.
Rates & Prices
- 2 nights accommodation in a luxury chalet with private game-viewing deck, fireplace and outdoor shower
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicles accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- Beverages & bar bill
- Kruger National Park conservation and entrance fee