Experience it All | Classic Panorama Route and Kruger Park Safari
Experience it All Experience
Explore South Africa's beautiful heritage and diverse wildlife on this 6-day self-drive Panorama Route and Kruger Park Safari. Not only will you see some of South Africaís stunning scenery, from the rolling hills of the Mpumalanga Highveld to the majestic Blyde River Canyon, you will also get to exchange trunk greetings with an African elephant. To top that all off, have thrilling guided game drives in the Kruger Park that end with sundowner drinks in the bush.
Wake up every day and quench your thirst for adventure. With this 6-day affordable self-drive Kruger Park safari there is ample time at leisure to get out there and meet the people as well as interact and partake in exhilarating guided activities: a truly memorable experience sure to leave a lasting impression.
Panorama and Kruger Park Safari Highlights
- Experience it all by combining self-drive and guided safari experiences
- Excellent road networks and well signposted
- Meet and exchange trunk greetings with an African elephant
- Embark on a guided full day game drive in the Kruger National Park
- Spot Big Five wildlife on game drives in open 4x4 safari vehicles
- Explore the dramatic landscapes of the Panorama Route at your own pace
- Visit scenic viewpoints such as Godís Window, Bourkeís Luck Potholes and Three Rondavels
- Number of days and type of accommodation are easily customisable to suit your needs
- Easily extendable with a few extra days in Cape Town or Victoria Falls
Day 1: Travel To Kruger ParkView LodgeOn the first day of your Panorama Route and Kruger Park Safari, collect your rental car in Johannesburg travel approximately 5 hours east through beautiful mountain ranges to Mpumalanga.
Upon arrival in Hazyview settle in at your Kruger accommodations along the Sabie River. Have a refreshing dip in the pool and a leisurely lunch before your pre-arranged elephant interaction.
Visit the nearby elephant sanctuary for a memorable encounter with these gentle giants. Feel the rough contours of the elephant's wrinkly skin, and look into the beautiful brown eyes of these tusked creatures. Earn their trust by feeding them tasty treats and witness their playful nature.
Day 2: Guided Safari in the Kruger National ParkView LodgeStart your day with a delicious breakfast before embarking on a full day private guided safari into Kruger National Park. Enjoy a full day of exciting wildlife encounters - from playful families of elephants to graceful impalas grazing next to the road or herds of buffalo.
Your knowledgeable guide will interpret the bush and give you a detailed explanation of wildlife behaviour. If you are lucky you might get a glimpse of the infamous African Big Five.
After a day filled with adventures, enjoy a lovely meal at a restaurant of your choice. Relax and rejuvenate in a bubble bath and prepare for the next dayís adventures.
Day 3: Explore the Panorama RouteView LodgeAfter breakfast, explore the Panorama Route at your own pace. From the windows of your rental car, feast your eyes on postcard-perfect views.
Put on your comfy walking shoes to get a closer look at these natural wonders. Your journey ahead is a scenic one - en route you might even encounter cattle on the roads!
Witness the thunders of Lisbon Falls and dip your toes into pristine waters. Take a stroll through the rainforest and lose yourself in the sights, sounds and smells while connecting with nature. Admire the natural beauty of the Blyde River Canyon, Godís Window and Bourkeís Luck Potholes.
Day 4 - 5: On SafariView LodgeSay goodbye to Hazyview. After breakfast head north towards your safari lodge in a private game reserve. Upon arrival take the afternoon to relax and settle in your safari accommodations. Enjoy canapes and drinks at the swimming pool during leisure time, or watch passing by wildlife.
In the company of knowledgeable rangers, witness the magic of the African bush unfold in front of your eyes on thrilling twice daily open safari vehicle safaris.
Traversing through the bush you will spot herds of buffalo, elephant, giraffe, wildebeest, impala, waterbuck, lion, leopard, cheetah and many more.
Your afternoon game drive will end with sundowner drinks in the bush followed by a short night drive offering you an offering you a glimpse into the nocturnal bush.
Day 6: Day of DepartureYour self-drive Kruger and Panorama safari have come to an end today. Try to squeeze in one last game drive, and enjoy a hearty breakfast.
Drop off your rental car in Nelspruit or Johannesburg and meet your onward travel arrangements.
- 6 daysí automatic mid size car rental with unlimited mileage, GPS and premium insurance
- 3 nightís accommodation at a country estate on the banks of the Sabie River
- 2 nightsí accommodation at a classic safari lodge in Kruger
- Breakfast included from day 2 to day 6
- Lunch and dinner included on day 4 and 5
- Elephant interaction where you get to meet, feed and exchange trunk greets with an elephant
- Private full day safari in the Kruger National Park with lunch
- Game drives in open 4x4 safari vehicle under the guidance of qualified and trained Rangers
- Conservation and park fees for full day safari in Kruger National Park and for private game reserve
- Fuel, toll fees and additional driver fee
- Park fees and meals not mentioned above
- Drinks, optional activities and all other extras to be settled direct
Extend Your Kruger Park SafariWhy not extend this Panorama Route and Kruger Park Safari with a few extra days in Cape Town? Leave your car rental in Nelspruit and take a flight to Cape Town and spend 4 days exploring the famous Mother City of South Africa.
We will include a complimentary 2-day pass to give you unlimited access to the hop-off hop-on Cape Town City Sightseeing Bus.
You will have access to over 70 attractions like a Full Day Cape Point Tour, the Table Mountain Cableway and much more. Please speak to your Destination Specialist for more information.
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions