Birders Paradise | Self Drive Safari Package
In the far northern region of the Kruger Park, is an unspoilt wilderness where a classic lodge experience provides tented accommodation in a remote location away from the crowds, making this the ultimate option for a tranquil South African safari break.
Birders Paradise Safari Experience
The Birders Paradise Safari is the ultimate classic lodge experience in terms of being in a very quiet and remote region and therefore creating the feeling of being completely alone in the African bush. As the lodge is in a private wilderness concession you will come across very few travelers, allowing for an exclusive adventure.
During your safaris, your private guide will focus on pointing out many species of birds and share his intimate knowledge of the natural environment.
- Excellent birding opportunities
- Remote exclusivity
- Ancestral home of the Makuleke people
Day 1: Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport to Kruger ParkView Lodge
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Day 3: Depart Kruger National Park for Johannesburg O.R. TamboYour last early morning wake- up call, followed by a 3-4 hour morning open safari vehicle game before returning to the lodge for breakfast. This marks the end of your 3 day Birders Paradise package in Kruger Park and you are ready for the return journey to Johannesburg.
Rates & Prices
- Car Rental for 3 days inclusive of unlimited mileage and super cover insurance
- 2 nights accommodation in a Luxury Suite at a private safari lodge
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives led by your own private guide in a private vehicle
- All local beverages, teas, coffees and afternoon tea
- All extras and premium brand drinks to be settled directly on departure
For a comprehensive birding guide see: Kruger Park Birding Guide