Spoiling The Little Ones | Luxury Kruger Family Safari Package
Family Holiday Package Safari Experience
This Kruger package offers a fun family vacation in magical surroundings. Guests can fly-in or self-drive to this luxury family holiday lodge in the southern Kruger Park near Malelane.
Travel to Kruger Park with your family and leave your cares behind. Parents and children can have the time of their lives in this world renowned wildlife reserve. Enjoy beautiful suites with private decks overlooking the river. Atmospheric dinners in the open air boma set the scene for a getaway that includes all a family needs for a memorable and fantastic vacation.
The recommended family-friendly children programme offers peace of mind on a Spoiling The Little Ones Family holiday. Special dinners and picnics, fun activities and bush excursions are part of the delights on offer. Parents can set off on exciting Big Five game drives and interactive bush walks in the company of Shangaan trackers and rangers.
Children on Safari in Kruger Park
Your little ones can enjoy the following children programme activities:
- Learn about local culture, Shangaan greetings and bush alphabet
- Play in the safari play room with toys and board games
- Fun with supervised swimming, face and body painting
- Safari wildlife videos, game drives, touch and feel walk
- Arts & Crafts with art classes, clay modeling, colouring and making masks with natural ingredients
The safari play room is available from 08h00 - 13h00 and again during the evening game drives (16h15 - 19h30). A supervisor is present at all times and unique safari beds and cots are available on request.
Families with children under 8 years must reserve their own private vehicle. Rates for child minding and private game drive vehicles are available on request. Unfortunately, no children under 2 are allowed.
Day 1: Johannesburg to Kruger National ParkView Lodge
The excitement is tangible as you enter Kruger Park and experience your first wildlife encounters. Enjoy all there is to see once you arrive at the lodge which is perfectly safe for children to explore on their own.
The afternoon game drive includes a stop for sundowners and concludes with a night drive, which is something your children will always remember. Dinner will be served in the open air boma or enclosure and special children's meals are also available.
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
You can splash around and play in the pool with the little ones or go for a spa treatment while your children do activities with lodge staff. Fun children's activities include walks, casting tracks, arts and crafts, treasure hunts, interactive sessions with rangers and yummy picnics.
The afternoon game drive is another exciting affair with an abundance of wildlife which will keep everyone entertained until you get back to the lodge for dinner.
Day 3: Depart Kruger National Park for JohannesburgYou still have 1 last morning game drive, followed by brunch. Then it is time to check out and depart. Be ready for little chatter boxes in the car all the way back to Johannesburg and re-living memories made on this wonderful safari vacation.
You will be picked up after brunch for your private road transfer back to the airport and check-in for the onward flight to Johannesburg.
Rates & PricesAnything is possible and we specialise in tailor-made African safaris to meet your needs and budget. This Kruger safari package can for example be longer or even changed to a self-drive family safari. Our destination specialists can answer any questions you may have and recommend the most suitable safari options for you and your family.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to airport near or inside the Kruger National Park
- Return road transfers from the airport to your family safari lodge
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a spacious suite featuring large en-suite bathroom with spacious bath and shower, outside shower, air-conditioning, mosquito netting and covered game viewing deck ideal for watching passing African wildlife
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner (children menu can be customised to suit the needs of your little ones)
- Teas and coffees
- Early morning off-road game drives that take place in open landrover safari vehicles led by experienced ranger and Shangaan tracker teams
- Late afternoon game drives that finish with sun-downer drinks at a scenic location in the African bush
- Optional walking safaris for adults with experienced armed tracker
- Special kids programme including art & crafts classes, face painting, touch and feel walk, learning about local Shangaan culture and wildlife
- Conservation and park fees
- Spa treatments and optional activities not mentioned
- Drinks, laundry service and all other extras to be settled direct