Family Matters | Kruger Park Family Getaway
Kruger Family Safari Experience
This family safari package offers a glorious 2 night stay in the south eastern Kruger Park. Enjoy all the trimmings with a short flight to this authentic family safari lodge.
Spending quality family time together in wonderful natural surroundings, is what makes life memorable! This ideal vacation destination for the whole family will transport you to a world of peace and luxury in the wilderness. Enjoy exciting Big Five game drives with experienced rangers and spot as many birds as you can - this area is a birdwatchers haven.
This family safari package is designed to offer the best of the Kruger Park from a place of comfort offering inter-leading family suites, excellent food and a really special bush atmosphere. This family safari lodge is the perfect playground for parents and children with excellent facilities for all. Guests can hear traditional African tales and enjoy camp fire dinners under the stars for an unforgettable family getaway.
- Swimming pool which the whole family can enjoy
- Inter-leading family suite
- Fine cuisine and storytelling
- Superb day and night drives
Day 1: Johannesburg to Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Day 3: Depart Kruger National Park for JohannesburgAnother early day, followed by a 3-4 hour morning open safari vehicle game drive and brunch served back at your family holiday safari lodge. This concludes your 3 Day Family Matters Safari Package tour in the Kruger Park. You will be picked up after brunch for your private road transfer back to the airport and check-in for your onward flight to Johannesburg. (Breakfast included)
Rates & Prices
- Return flight: Johannesburg - Nelspruit - Johannesburg
- Return private road transfer between Nelspruit and your family safari lodge
- 2 nights accommodation staying in a inter-leading family suite
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinners as per itinerary
- Kruger National Park conservation and entrance fees
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and trackers