Kids Elephant Adventure | Kruger Family Elephant Encounter
Family Holiday Package Experience
Enjoy a family holiday with our self-drive Kids Elephant Adventure Package. Learn about Africa's gentle giants and ride an Elephant through the bush. Kids will be mesmerized by the interaction with these magnificent animals. Exchange trunk greetings and learn about their behaviour from the guides before setting out through the bush on the Elephant's back.
Challenge your family's creativity while on a choice of adventure activities, either the Tree Top Trail, the Climbing Wall, or experience the rush of speed while whizzing through the air on a Zip Line. All of these activities are fun for the whole family.
Spend a full day on a self-drive game drive, discovering the varied wildlife in Kruger National Park. Spot many antelope such as Giraffe and Zebra, or see Elephant in the wild. Stop off and have a leisurely picnic at one of the Rest Camps, before continuing your adventures.
- Elephant-back adventure safari
- Exploring the tree tops, zip-lining or wall climbing
- Excellent Big Five game viewing
- Cool off in the swimming pool after your adventures
Day 1: Johannesburg to HazyviewView Lodge
Settle into the hotel and let the kids cool off with a swim in one of the two swimming pools. Then relax on the terrace overlooking the river and listen to the Hippo honking down below, while sipping on refreshing sundowners. Savour a delicious meal in the restaurant before falling asleep to the sounds of the African night. (Dinner included)
Day 2: Country Estate in HazyviewView Lodge
Day 3: Country Estate in Hazyview (Game Drive in Kruger)View Lodge
Spot a pride of Lion on the prowl, or let the kids spot Technicolor chameleons crossing the road. Experience the thrill of spotting the regions varied antelope and perhaps see the endangered White Rhino. (Breakfast and dinner included)
Day 4: Hazyview - Panorama Route - JohannesburgToday after breakfast you will drive the Panorama Route before heading for Johannesburg. The Panorama Route offers some of the most stunning scenery in the country. Stop off at the Three Rondavels and God's Window and take in the spectacular view. In the late afternoon you will arrive back in Johannesburg and leave your car at O.R. Tambo International Airport. (Breakfast included)
Rates & PricesThis package is suited for children from 4 years and older.
- 3 nights' accommodation in a standard en-suite family chalet (Hazyview)
- Breakfast and Dinner
- 1x adventure activity (Tree top trail, zip line or wall climbing)
- Elephant interaction - opportunity to touch the elephant, exchange trunk greetings and offer tasty treats to the majestic Elephants
- Elephant back ride - set into the African bush on the back of an Elephant
- Conservation and entrance fees for the Kruger National Park
- Beverages / bar
- 4 days car rental with super cover car insurance and unlimited mileage