Families Choice | Classic Kruger Park Family Safari
Classic Family Safari Experience
Save time and stress by flying into the Kruger, where you will be met and transferred to you family-friendly accommodation. This gives you more time to relax, have fun and spend quality time together while enjoying excellent game viewing.
Let your children be inspired and learn about nature while on our 5 day Families Choice Safari Package. Accompanied by a friendly, knowledgeable guide, explore the Kruger area and see its amazing wildlife. Safety of your little ones is foremost, and the guide is highly trained and will tailor the experience to suit the children's ages and interests.
Have the kids seen the movie Madagascar? Let them see Marty the Zebra, Alex the Lion and Melman the Giraffe in the wild while on exciting game drives.
Kruger Family Safari Highlights
- Relax and spend quality time together as a family
- Stay in family friendly accommodation with swimming pool and kids play area
- Flights and transfers are all included
- Exchange a trunk-greeting with the gentle giants of Kruger
- Spot Big Five wildlife during open safari game drives
- Activities are fully guided by highly trained and experienced rangers
- Your kids are catered to and activities and meals can be customised to suit the needs of your children
Day 1: Exchange a trunk greeting with a gentle ElephantView LodgeWith the kids bouncing in their seats set out on your Kruger Park Family Safari on a flight from Johannesburg's O.R. Tambo International Airport to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport. Once you have landed, and retrieved dropped toys, you will be transferred to Hazyview. Watch as the kids are left in awe as they interact and feed the lovely beasts of Elephant Whispers. Just like their favourite television characters, these wonderful creatures each have their unique traits. Fall in love with Lindiwe's compassionate nature or enjoy an exciting interaction with Tembo.
Day 2: Experience your first game driveView LodgeIn the late afternoon arrive at the fenced camp and settle into your bungalow. The kids can play and explore camp while Mum and Dad relax and enjoy a refreshing drink. Let them enjoy an afternoon of fun activities that includes bead-making, cookie-making and colouring in - all while they make new friends. Exciting treasure hunt and short guided walks will keep older children entertained. Watch the kids delight at their first sighting of a tall Giraffe or magical Chameleon on an exciting game drive. After dinner let the kids (and adults) have fun trying not to burn their fingers while roasting marshmallows. For dessert, S'mores? Yes please! Afterwards fall asleep in your comfortable bed surrounded by the gentle sounds of the African night.
Days 3 & 4: Explore the Kruger with a qualified guideView LodgeOver the next two days, you will have coffee / tea and rusks (biscuits) before climbing aboard the specially designed family safari vehicle and head out in search of wildlife. Spot eagles and other fantastic birdlife, and watch as the guide track animals such as Lion and Elephant.
Return to camp for breakfast, some leisure time and make use of the camp facilities. Perhaps cool off with a swim in the pool or play games with the kids. Head out to explore around camp spotting birds, monkeys and interesting bugs. You can choose to go on a late afternoon game drive before returning to camp and having a tasty family meal.
Day 5: Say Goodbye to KrugerOn the final day of your safari, set out on one last game drive and take a few last photos before having a delicious breakfast back at your accommodation. You will be transferred back to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport for your return flight back to Johannesburg.
Rates & Prices
- Return flights to/from Johannesburg to Nelspruit
- All road transfers from/to Nelspruit Airport as well as between your accommodations and activities
- 1 night accommodation at a country hotel on the banks of Sabie River
- 3 nights’ accommodation at a family friendly safari lodge in the greater Kruger Park
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Elephant interaction where you and the little ones can feed, greet and walk hand-in truck with the gentle giants
- Early morning and late off-road game drives that take place in an open 4x4 safari vehicle with a ranger and tracker team
- Guided walking safaris through the bush with an experienced and armed ranger
- Selected sundowner drinks and snacks during afternoon game drive
- Community, conservation and park fees
- Lunch on day 1 and day 5
- Drinks and all other extras to be settled direct