Day 1: Johannesburg - KMI- Kruger National Park
With the kids bouncing in their seats set out on your Kruger Family Safari on a flight from Johannesburg's O.R. Tambo International Airport to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport. Once you have landed, and retrieved dropped toys, you will be transferred to Kruger National Park. Watch the kids delight at their first sighting of a tall Giraffe or magical Chameleon on an exciting game drive. Your guide will actively engage their attention to the smaller critters such as a Dung Beetle, the scurrying Mongoose or Hornbill.
The game drive will be short with strategic loo breaks. You will stop for lunch (on your own account). In the late afternoon arrive at the fenced camp and settle into your bungalow. The children can play and explore camp while Mum and Dad relax and enjoy a refreshing drink. Delight in a tasty meal served at your accommodation and talk about all the exciting things you have seen. Then the kids can get a good night's sleep. (Dinner Included)
Days 2 & 3: Kruger National Park
Over the next two days, you will have coffee / tea and rusks (biscuits) before climbing aboard the safari vehicle and heading out in search of animals. See eagles and other fantastic birdlife; watch as the guide tracks animals such as Lion and Elephant.
Return to camp for breakfast and for some leisure time and make use of the camp facilities.
Perhaps cool off with a swim in the pool or play games with the children. Head out to explore around camp spotting birds, monkeys and interesting bugs. You can choose to go on a late afternoon game drive before returning to camp and having a tasty supper. (Breakfast and Dinner Included)
Day 4: Kruger National Park to Johannesburg
On the final day of your safari, set out on one last game drive and take a few last photos before having a delicious breakfast back at your accommodation. You will get transferred back to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport for your return flight back to Johannesburg. (Breakfast Included)
Rates & Prices
Safety of your little ones is important to us. Your guide will be highly trained and experienced and will tailor your experience to suit your children's ages and interests.
- Return flight: Johannesburg - Nelspruit - Johannesburg
- Return private road transfer from Nelspruit - Skukuza in Kruger National Park - Nelspruit
- Private safari vehicle with qualified and experienced English speaking guide for the duration of your stay
- Personalized, flexible and private game drives
- 3 nights' accommodation in standard en-suite family bungalow or chalet with air-conditioning at a main Rest Camp in Kruger Park
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Mineral water on the safari vehicle
- Tea & coffee and limited local wine, beer or soft drinks with dinner
- Conservation fees and community levies
- Any personal expenses and gratuities
- All other drinks
Please enquire about rates / prices