Best of Kruger Tented | Premier Safari Package
Tented Safari Package Experience
Come and enjoy an authentic colonial style safari in the legendary Kruger Park. Stay in a beautiful tented lodge in the heart of a private concession. Set out to track down the regions magnificent wildlife while on game drives in an open safari vehicle. These are conducted by a knowledgeable guide who will impart a wealth of information, enhancing your game viewing experience.
In the evening, sip on a refreshing drink while gathered round a crackling fire and swopping stories of the days adventures. Delight in international style meals served out on the deck. Fall asleep in your luxurious tent and listen to the sounds of a bush night - perhaps the roar of a Lion or whoop of a Hyena.
- Colonial style ambiance
- Unrivalled Big Five safari
- Delicious international style cuisine
- Personalised service and pampering
Day 1: Travel to the Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Delight in spotting wildlife en-route to the lodge. Spot Lion, Elephant and many species of antelope. At the lodge, you will be welcomed with a refreshing drink and shown to your luxurious tented suite to freshen up before a buffet lunch.
Relax on the deck and admire the view over the river, or have a siesta. In the afternoon they will serve tea and snacks before heading out on a game drive. The guide will unlock the secrets of life in the bush, creating a memorable safari experience.
The drive will stop off in a scenic spot for sundowners. That night you will savour a decadent dinner in the dining room or out on the deck under the stars.
Day 2: Thrilling game drives in open safari vehicleView Lodge
During the warm hours around midday, you can relax on the deck and see what wildlife comes down to the river or enjoy a good book. Cool off with a dip in the refreshing waters of the pool or have a siesta. In the late afternoon you will head out on another game drive.
Keep those binoculars handy to spot some of the regions birdlife. Return to the lodge for a delicious dinner served next to an inviting fire where you can share your game viewing memories with fellow guests.
Day 3: Say farewell to KrugerIn the morning there will be time for a last game drive. Make sure you have your camera ready to capture the memories.
After a delicious breakfast you will be driven back through the Kruger National Park to Skukuza Airport, for your return flight to Johannesburg O.R. Tambo International Airport.
Rates & Prices
- Return flight: Johannesburg - Skukuza - Johannesburg
- Return road transfer: Skukuza - Lodge in Kruger National Park - Skukuza
- 2 nights accommodation in luxury canvas tent with mosquito nets, en-suite bathroom and outdoor shower
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game viewing activities led by experienced guides
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinners as per itinerary
- Local beverages including soft drinks, local brand beers, local spirits and house wines
- Kruger National Park entry & conservation fees