Best of Kruger Tented | Premier Safari Package
Tented Safari Package Experience
Come and enjoy an authentic colonial style safari in the legendary Kruger Park. Stay in a beautiful tented lodge in the heart of a private concession. Set out to track down the regions magnificent wildlife while on game drives in an open safari vehicle. These are conducted by a knowledgeable guide who will impart a wealth of information, enhancing your game viewing experience.
In the evening, sip on a refreshing drink while gathered round a crackling fire and swopping stories of the days adventures. Delight in international style meals served out on the deck. Fall asleep in your luxurious tent and listen to the sounds of a bush night - perhaps the roar of a Lion or whoop of a Hyena.
- Colonial style ambiance
- Unrivalled Big Five safari
- Delicious international style cuisine
- Personalised service and pampering
Day 1: Travel to the Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Day 2: Thrilling game drives in open safari vehicleView Lodge
Day 3: Say farewell to KrugerIn the morning there will be time for a last game drive. Make sure you have your camera ready to capture the memories. After a delicious breakfast you will be driven back through the Kruger National Park to Skukuza Airport, for your return flight to Johannesburg O.R. Tambo International Airport.
Rates & Prices
- Return flight: Johannesburg - Skukuza - Johannesburg
- Return road transfer: Skukuza - Lodge in Kruger National Park - Skukuza
- 2 nights accommodation in luxury canvas tent with mosquito nets, en-suite bathroom and outdoor shower
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game viewing activities led by experienced guides
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinners as per itinerary
- Local beverages including soft drinks, local brand beers, local spirits and house wines
- Kruger National Park entry & conservation fees