Explore Kruger | Classic Tented Kruger Park Safari Package
Tented Safari Experience
Imagine sitting around a fire with the stars of the African sky twinkling above and hearing the roar of a lion in the distance.That is what a guided safari to the Kruger National Park is all about.
Our Classic 4 Day Classic Tented Kruger Park Safari Package is led by knowledgeable guides who will help you explore the wonders of the African bush.
This tented Kruger Park safari package includes flights, saving you the stress of a long road trip and maximising time spend on safari in the Kruger Park.
If you need to stretch your money further and don’t mind the long road trip - a daily shuttle transfer to and from the Kruger Park is also possible. The road trip takes approximately 6-7 hours.
Stay in a comfortable, basic safari tent with communal ablutions and enjoy an authentic safari experience. The days are spent searching the vast wilderness for the wildlife that Kruger Park is famed for. This is the Africa you have dreamed about but have never thought possible due to high costs.
Tented Safari Highlights
- Authentic and affordable guided safari to the Kruger National Park
- Departs daily from Johannesburg and Cape Town
- Number of nights is flexible and can easily be combined with other South African highlights
- Choice between time saving flight to/from Kruger Park or more budget friendly road trip shuttle
- Stay in comfortable permanent canvas safari tents inside the Kruger National Park
- Thrilling morning and afternoon game drives led by professional safari guides
- Africa’s ‘Big 5’ wildlife experience
Day 1: Travel to the iconic Kruger ParkAfter arriving in the Kruger National Park you will meet your guide for the duration of your safari. Your guide will share his intimate knowledge of the park's amazing diversity of wildlife and plants.
Settle in, relax and embark on your first thrilling game drive in the Kruger National Park. See lots of wildlife, including giraffes and zebras.
Sip on refreshing sundowners before savoring a delicious meal around a roaring campfire. Fall asleep in your tent to the evocative sounds of the African night.
Day 2 & 3: Explore the Kruger National ParkThe early morning knock on your door signals the start of 2 days on safari in Kruger Park. After a warm cup of coffee and snack, you begin your early morning drive which is the perfect time for seeing predators.
Breakfast will be served back at camp. Relax in the afternoon and enjoy some leisure time at camp during the hottest part of the day. Relax with a good book or enjoy a nap.
In the late afternoon you will embark on a game drive which allows the opportunity to see the amazing wildlife of Kruger Park. Upon your return discuss the day's sightings and listen to lions roaring in the distance while enjoying sundowners before dinner.
Day 4: Leave your footprints behindOn your final morning on safari, there will be time to take a few last photos, and seek out the wildlife you have yet to see during your Kruger Park safari.
Enjoy breakfast before leaving your footprints in the bush, your name in the guestbook and a piece of your heart in Africa.
Rates & PricesIncluded
- Return flight from/to Johannesburg or shuttle road transfer from/to Johannesburg
- 3 nights' accommodation in a comfortable canvas safari tent with communal ablutions inside the Kruger National Park
- Accompanied by experienced English speaking guide for the duration
- Game drives in customized safari vehicles
- Breakfast and dinner as per itinerary
- Tea & coffee and limited local wine, beer or soft drinks with dinner only
- Kruger National Park conservation fees and entrance fees
- Optional bushwalks and night game drives
- Drinks, meals and extras not mentioned above
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions