Nature Discovery | Classic Tented Safari Package
Nature Discovery Package Safari Experience
This package provides for an adventurous South African safari experience in Kruger Park at an affordable cost. Game viewing is considered to be exceptionally good and you can therefore be sure that you are making the most of limited time.
Being in Kruger National Park is a truly amazing adventure with wildlife in abundance, especially on our Nature Discovery package which is situated in one of the more game-rich areas of the park and provides an experience worthy of being considered in a class by itself.
The excitement of seeing African wildlife in their natural habitat, combined with tented accommodation allows for an authentic safari experience without compromising on any of your comforts. This unique South African safari in a Kruger area renowned for its wildlife numbers will ensure a lifetime of memories.
- Viewing deck overlooking the Kruger Park wilderness
- Evening game drive with amazing sunset views
- Traditional African dinner underneath the stars
- Prime Big Five game viewing in beautiful surroundings
- Open 4 x 4 safari vehicles
Day 1: Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport to Kruger ParkView Lodge
Arrival at the lodge will be just after midday with time to check in, enjoy light lunch and exploring the camp a bit before heading out on your first open safari vehicle game drive.
The drive will be between 3 - 4 hours with a stop for sundowners overlooking the African wilderness. Upon return to the lodge, a traditional dinner will be served in the open air boma.
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
The warm midday period can be spent relaxing at the sparkling pool, or maybe on your viewing deck overlooking the African wilderness.
Lunch will be followed by an afternoon game drive which also doubles as a night drive. You are sure to have some rare sightings tonight as this is the perfect time to find those elusive animals in Kruger Park.
Enjoy pre-dinner drinks while the traditional African dinner is prepared by lodge staff and end your last evening off with stories told around the fire.
Day 3: Depart Kruger Park for Johannesburg O.R. Tambo AirportThe day begins early as you still have some time to try and spot those animals you have not seen yet. Thereafter a hot brunch is served at the lodge before you are picked up for the transfer to Kruger Mpumalanga Airport. Arrival in Johannesburg is scheduled for late afternoon.
Rates & Prices
- Return flight: Johannesburg - Nelsrpuit - Johannesburg
- Return road transfer: Nelspruit - Kruger National Park - Nelspruit
- Kruger National Park conservation and entrance fee
- 2 nights accommodation in a classic safari tent
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- Beverages/bar bill
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions