Spirit of Adventure | Classic Tented and Lodge Safari
Tented Safari Experience
Enjoy the tranquil ambience of Africa, while its natural sounds and breathtaking views weave a magical spell around you and captivate your soul on this adventure safari through Kruger National Park.
There is no better way to experience a unique South African safari than on foot, and added to this the opportunity to get even closer to the wildlife in a safari vehicle ensures an authentic safari experience.
The unique combination of a traditional lodge where the focus is on game drives and a tented lodge where bush walks are the primary activity, makes for a unique safari in Kruger Park.
- Identify wildlife from their spoor on guided bush walks
- View African wildlife from the pool
- African explorer-style tented accommodation
- Wooden game viewing deck with spotlight at night
- Step on raised walkways while wildlife passes underneath you
Day 1: Travel from Johannesburg to Kruger ParkView Lodge
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Later on, another game walk will have you putting your newfound knowledge to the test in tracking spoor, and you return for an evening of more delicious bush cuisine around a candle lit dinner table with absolute tranquility around you. For a true wilderness experience guests are offered the opportunity to sleep outside on elevated wooden platforms on special request.
Day 3: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
The raised walkways linking the spacious rooms and main lodge allows wildlife to walk through underneath, undisturbed by mankind. The rooms provide a simple yet luxurious refuge with traditional bathrooms and revitalizing outdoor showers. After high tea, your afternoon will be spent on an extended game drive which will be your first experience with the nightlife of Kruger Park.
Day 4: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
The afternoon is yours to read a book, have a nap or simply enjoy the mesmerizing sounds of Africa. After high tea you will depart on an afternoon-night game drive tracking Africa's Big Five. Cool down with sundowners in the bush before returning to your luxury lodge for a scrumptious dinner. The chef will treat you to a cuisine inspired by African flavors combined with western culinary tradition.
Day 5: Depart Kruger National Park for Johannesburg O.R. Tambo AirportEnjoy discovering the mysteries of the bush this morning on a last game drive during your South Africa safari. Then it is back to camp for a delicious brunch, after which you will be transferred to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport in Nelspruit for your flight back to Johannesburg.
Rates & Prices
- 4 x 3 hour guided open safari vehicle game drives
- 4 x 3 hour guided bush walks
- All taxes
- Brunch, High Tea and Dinner as per itinerary
- Kruger National Park entrance and conservation fees
- Two-way Sheduled Flight between Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport and Kruger Mpumalanga Airport
- Two-way Private Road Transfer between Kruger Mpumalanga Airport and Kruger National Park
- 2 nights accommodation at a classic tented camp
- 2 nights accommodation at a luxury lodge
- Beverages/bar bill