Experience African Culture | Cultural and Wildlife
Unique Adventure Package Safari Experience:
This unusual travel destination in the Kruger Park provides for an South African safari that encompasses culture and wildlife. An unusual travel destination it may be, but this is still a safari in big game territory, where it is not uncommon to see the Big Five.
The wilderness of Kruger Park is brought to life by professional rangers and the cultural aspect is explained in detail by the Shangaan staff at your traditional safari lodge.
- Shangaan culture
- Excellent bird watching
- Game drives in Big Five area
- Private Kruger concession
- Traditional accommodation
Day 1: Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport to Kruger ParkView Lodge
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Day 3: Depart Kruger National Park for Johannesburg O.R. TamboToday your South African safari in Kruger Park draws to an end with a last morning game drive. Your transfer driver will pick you up after brunch and then it's off to Hoedspruit Airport for your flight back to Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport.
Rates & Prices
- Return flights: Johannesburg - Hoedspruit - Johannesburg with road transfer to and from your lodge
- Kruger National Park conservation and entrance fee
- 2 nights accommodation in a traditional thatched suite with en-suite bathroom, outdoor shower and private viewing deck with seating area overlooking a riverbed
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Local beverages including teas, coffees, bottled water, soft drinks, local brand beers, local spirits and house wines
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced rangers
- Premium brand beverages