Experience African Culture | Cultural and Wildlife
Unique Adventure Package Safari Experience:
This unusual travel destination in the Kruger Park provides for an South African safari that encompasses culture and wildlife. An unusual travel destination it may be, but this is still a safari in big game territory, where it is not uncommon to see the Big Five.
The wilderness of Kruger Park is brought to life by professional rangers and the cultural aspect is explained in detail by the Shangaan staff at your traditional safari lodge.
- Shangaan culture
- Excellent bird watching
- Game drives in Big Five area
- Private Kruger concession
- Traditional accommodation
Day 1: Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport to Kruger ParkView Lodge
When you enter the park, your South African safari will already start with many sightings of the wildlife en-route to your unique safari lodge.
For the 2 nights that you are staying at this lodge, you will be sleeping in a traditional, yet elegantly furnished hut without compromising on any luxuries.
The ultimate combination of the African bush, traditional accommodation and cuisine, as well as the opportunity to learn more about the lifestyle and culture of the Shangaan, provides for a memorable experience.
Tonight you will dine under the stars while being entertained by ethnic dances and local storytelling around the fire.
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
After brunch, you have time at leisure to sit back and be spoiled by lodge staff in a tranquil and relaxed atmosphere.
High tea will be served just before the afternoon game drive which will also give you a chance to experience a night drive out in the African bush. Another exciting evening awaits around the campfire to interact with other guests and your guides.
Day 3: Depart Kruger National Park for Johannesburg O.R. TamboToday your South African safari in Kruger Park draws to an end with a last morning game drive. Your transfer driver will pick you up after brunch and then it's off to Hoedspruit Airport for your flight back to Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport.
Rates & Prices
- Return flights: Johannesburg - Hoedspruit - Johannesburg with road transfer to and from your lodge
- Kruger National Park conservation and entrance fee
- 2 nights accommodation in a traditional thatched suite with en-suite bathroom, outdoor shower and private viewing deck with seating area overlooking a riverbed
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Local beverages including teas, coffees, bottled water, soft drinks, local brand beers, local spirits and house wines
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced rangers
- Premium brand beverages
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions