Day 1: Johannesburg - Nelspruit - Kruger National Park
In the morning, you will fly from Johannesburg to an airport near or inside the Kruger National Park. There you will meet your guide for the trip. Delight in a leisurely game drive through the pristine wilderness. The area is renowned for its Lion sightings as well as large herds of Elephant. The birding is excellent, and you may see Martial and Tawny Eagles.
The adventure will stop at a picnic spot and you'll enjoy a light lunch (on your own account) before continuing your exciting safari. Keep a lookout for Giraffe, Wildebeest, Buffalo and Zebra.In the late afternoon you will arrive at your accommodation for the night. Relax and settle into your accommodation before gathering around a crackling fire. Perhaps explore camp before having a tasty meal. (Dinner included)
Day 2: Kruger National Park
After some snacks and coffee you will set out on an early morning game drive. Watch as a new day begins - see how the guide follows the tracks of Lion or Hyena. Listen as the birds start calling, and smell the fresh scent of the bush. Explore this complex region and see everything from small creatures such as Dung Beetles and Chameleons, to herds of Elephant or an endangered White Rhino. Return to camp for a delicious brunch.
Spend some time relaxing in camp, enjoying the facilities. In the early afternoon enjoy a siesta before continuing your adventures in the cool afternoon. The guide will talk about the uses of the plants and the local mythology attached to them, as well as the interesting history of the region and of course track more wildlife. Return to camp for dinner.
(Brunch and dinner included)
Day 3: Kruger National Park
Delve deeper into the scenic bush of the Kruger National Park on a morning game drive. Travelling at a leisurely pace, encounter animals such as Buffalo, Kudu and even the regions smaller creatures such as a Mongoose or Steenbok. The birding is excellent and you may see a Kori Bustard or even a Ground Hornbill. Return to camp for a hearty brunch and enjoy a few hours at your leisure.
You will then set off on an afternoon game drive. Continue to discover the abundant wildlife of the region. In the evening gather round the warm glow of the fire and reminisce about your experience, enjoy supper at camp, before heading to your bungalow and falling asleep to the distant whoop of a Hyena or call of Lion. (Brunch and dinner included)
Day 4: Kruger National Park - Nelspruit - Johannesburg
After a hot cup of coffee and some rusks (biscuits), set out on an early morning game drive to make the most of the last few hours of your safari. Take a few last photos and tuck into a tasty breakfast before your guide drives you to the airport for your return flight to Johannesburg. (Breakfast included)
Rates & Prices
Maximum 7 people per vehicle ensuring a personalized safari experience.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to airport near or inside the Kruger National Park
- Return road transfers from the airport to your Rest Camp
- 3 nights' accommodation in comfortable round Bungalow with en-suite bathroom at a main Rest Camp inside the Kruger National Park
- Brunch/breakfast and dinner as specified in itinerary
- Wine with dinner
- Bottled water while on game drives
- Accompanied by experienced English speaking guide for the duration
- All day game drives inside the Kruger National Park in an open game drive vehicle
- Sunset game drive operated by South African National Parks Board
- Conservation fees and community levies
- Lunch and other meals not specified in itinerary
- Drinks which may be purchased at the Park shop
- Items of a personal nature and gratuities
Please enquire about rates / prices