Day 1: Johannesburg - Nelspruit - Kruger National Park
In the morning, fly from Johannesburg to an airport inside or near the Kruger National Park. Upon landing you will be met by your guide for the trip and head into the Park and see wildlife, such as a stately Kudu or fat-bellied Warthogs. Keep your camera and binoculars at the ready - a pride of Lion may be around the next corner. The safari will stop off for a light lunch (on your own account). Afterwards, continue your journey through the bush, spotting endangered White Rhino, tall Giraffe feeding in thorn thickets and herds of Buffalo coming down to drink at waterholes.
In the late afternoon you will arrive at the rest camp for the night. Settle in and explore camp, before sipping on a refreshing drink. Relax around the fire and swap stories about life in the bush before having dinner at camp. Afterwards gather round the dancing flames of the fire and be entertained by the guide's stories of bush life. Fall asleep in your comfortable bungalow to the muted sounds of the night. (Dinner included)
Day 2: Kruger National Park
The smell of fresh coffee indicates the start of a new day. After some snacks, you will set out on a morning game drive in the Kruger National Park. The guide might find Leopard or Hyena tracks, and interpret the events that happened during the night. The guide will tell you about the habits of the wildlife encountered.
You will return to camp and have brunch. Spend a few hours at your leisure and then it is time for another exciting game drive. Continue to discover this diverse region, spotting everything from a Mongoose to herds of Elephant. Spot some of the region's excellent birdlife. In the evening you will return to the rest camp and enjoy sundowners before delighting in dinner at camp. (Brunch and dinner included)
Day 3: Kruger National Park - Johannesburg
There will be time for a last game drive to try and spot any wildlife you may have missed before having a hot breakfast. The guide will then drive you back to the airport for your return flight to Johannesburg.
Rates & Prices
Maximum 7 people per vehicle ensuring a personalized safari experience.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to airport near or inside the Kruger National Park
- Return road transfers from the airport to your Rest Camp
- 3 nights' accommodation in comfortable round Bungalow with en-suite bathroom at a main Rest Camp inside the Kruger National Park
- Brunch/breakfast and dinner as specified in itinerary
- Wine with dinner
- Bottled water while on game drives
- Accompanied by experienced English speaking guide for the duration
- All day game drives inside the Kruger National Park in an open game drive vehicle
- Sunset game drive operated by South African National Parks Board
- Conservation fees and community levies
- Personal items, meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Optional activities not listed above, laundry service and all other extras to be settled directly on departure
Price list for 3 Day Classic Kruger Safari Package
3 Day Guided Safari Package
Prices are per person sharing
|2015-10-01 to 2016-09-30