- It is an offence to alight from a motor vehicle elsewhere than in a rest camp or at a picnic spot or any other unauthorized place, even if you are only partly out of your car.
- It is an offence to drive elsewhere than on an authorized road.
- It is an offence to exceed the indicated speed limit.
- It is an offence to injure, feed or disturb any form of wildlife.
- It is an offence to uproot, pick, cut or damage any plant or be in possession of any part of a plant indegenous to the Park.
- It is an offence to place any name, letter or figure, symbol, mark, sticker or picture on any object.
- You may not discard a burning object in such a manner or place where a fire could develop within the respective camps and the veld.
- It is an offence to be in possession of any explosives or of an unsealed or loaded firearm.
- It is an offence to introduce into the Park any pets, whether domestic or otherwise.
- It is an offence to discard any article or any refuse otherwise than by placing it in a receptacle or place intended therefore.
- It is an offence to drive or park in such a manner that it is a nuisance, disturbance, or an inconvenience to other persons.
- It is an offence to advertise or offer any goods for sale.
- It is an offence to collect any money from the public or give public entertainment for reward.
- It is an offence to travel in the Kruger National Park during times other than those approved.
Enquiries / Questions