The Campbell 1929 Hut Museum is a reminder of W.A. Campbell and his generosity.
© © Photographer: Rob..P [28 October 2011]
Perhaps not surprisingly, a number of other individuals, are also remembered - whether for political reasons, or for their genuine contributions to the Park
An example of this is Council member W.A. Campbell, who once owned the Mala Mala farm on the Game Reserve border. He donated an amount of R300-00 for a rest cottage in 1929. He made several similar donations
, and one of these huts was turned into a museum at Skukuza Rest Camp. The Campbell 1929 Hut Museum preserves the oldest such accommodation type in Skukuza.