Images for History of Skukuza Camp

Founder portraits at Skukuza Camp
The camp was originally known as Sabie Bridge or simply Reserve, the name was changed in 1936
Skukuza Restcamp is named after James Stevenson-Hamilton, the first warden of the park.
Kruger National Park - South African Safari
  • Customer Support
  • Tel: +27 21 424 1037
  • Fax: +27 21 424 1036
  • Contact by Mail
  • Business Hours
  • Mon - Fri. 08:00 - 17:00
  • Saturday. 08:00 - 12:00
2017 Siyabona Africa (Pty)Ltd - Private Tours and Safari