Guests of the Boulders Bush Lodge can enjoy an uninterrupted view of the distant waterhole from the verandah on their Kruger Park safari.
- Game drives bush walks available from Mopani Camp
- Spot Giraffe, Kudu, Eland, Impala and Zebra
- Enjoy an uninterrupted view of a distant waterhole
- View nocturnal wildlife on night drives
- Guided bush walks are available on a Kruger Park safari
Activities such as morning game drives, night game drives and guided bush walks can all be organized however they are not directly available from Boulders Bush Lodge.
Guided walks and night drives are available from Mopani Restcamp and have to be pre-arranged with your Siyabona Africa consultant. Wildlife found in this region on a Kruger Park safari and suggested itinerary include: Lion, Hyena, Zebra, Wildebeest, Kudu, Cheetah, Giraffe, Impala, Zebra and Buffalo.
These activities can only be booked in conjunction with confirmed accommodation bookings.