Boulders Bush Lodge | Kruger National Park, South Africa
- The lodge can only be reserved en bloc by single party
- Serviced daily by friendly and efficient attendants
- Solar panels provide for electrical power
- Waterhole game viewing from your verandah
- Boulders Bush Lodge is suitable for all year round visits
Boulders Bush Lodge is a thatched living area linked to 5 chalets on a boulder-strewn hill in Kruger Park. All of the chalets are built on raised platforms supported by concrete stilts. The camp has no fences and the entrance gate consists of a chain slung between two trees. Boulder Bush Lodge in Kruger Park is not fenced but vacation visitors can feel safe due to the raised platforms.
Boulders Bush Lodge in Kruger Park allows a group of up to 12 guests to enjoy a complete private game viewing experience. Sliding doors open onto a paved veranda with a view of the waterhole. The fifth acommodation unit is a family cottage, sleeping 4 people in 2 en-suite bedrooms.
At Boulders Bush Lodge enjoy the Kruger Park nightlife on night game drives which enable you to take part in the nocturnal activities of Kruger's secretive creatures, in the company of experienced transportation guides and trackers.
This bush lodge in Kruger Park is powered by solar energy and is serviced daily by friendly and efficient attendants. The extensive dining room and lounge area is served by a long bar counter, fully-equipped kitchen, separate toilets, store rooms and scullery.
Boulders Bush Lodge in Kruger Park is suitable for all year round visits. The summer months (September to April) are hot (40 C / 104 F), and often balmy. Sporadic summer thunder showers will cool the air and settle the dust, and will be over so soon that they will not spoil your stay. Winters (May to August) are warm and mild, (17-22 C / 60-70 F), although visitors going on night drives will require warm clothing.
Boulders Bush Lodge Facilities:
- Basic first aid assistance
- Each accommodation unit has it's own braai (barbecue) facilities
- No electricity (plug points) available for appliances
- No shop or restaurant
- No cell phone reception
- Nearest camp is 25 km away (Mopani)