Location of Lion Sands Tinga Lodge, Southern Kruger Park
This lodge is located in a 5000 hectare private concession within Kruger National Park. Other than their private traversing rights, lodge vehicles can also traverse the main roads in the park without restrictions, thereby allowing unlimited game viewing in one of the world's most famous reserves. The property has prime river frontage and is situated 20km (12.4 miles) from main entrance to the park, Paul Kruger Gate.
Guests can fly in directly to Skukuza Airport which is only a 10 minute drive from the lodge, or alternatively into Nelspruit Kruger Mpumalanga Airport, 1 ½ - 2 hours by road. Private transfer services are available from both locations.
How to get there by Road
- Travel from Johannesburg takes approximately 5 hours by road.
- The recommended route from Johannesburg is the N12 / N4 to Nelspruit
- Then the R40 from Nelspruit to Hazyview.
- You then take the R536 from Hazyview towards Paul Kruger Gate.
- Tinga Lodge is located 20km (12.4 miles) from the gate in Kruger National Park, South Africa.
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions