Tinga Private Game Lodge is located in 5 000 hectares of land in a private concession in the Kruger National Park, South Africa. Tinga Private Game Lodge vehicles can transverse the entire Kruger National Park without restrictions, thereby allowing unlimited game viewing in one of the world's most famous reserves.
Tinga Private Game Lodge is situated 20km (12.4 miles) from the Paul Kruger Gate. The lodges, Narina and Legends are situated on the banks of both the Sabie River and the Sand River with 35km (21.8 miles) of prime river frontage.
How to get there by Road
- Travel from Johannesburg to Tinga Private Game Lodge takes approximately 5 hours by road.
- The recommended route from Johannesburg is the N12 / N4 to Nelspruit
- Then the R40 from Nelspruit to Hazyview.
- You then take the R536 from Hazyview towards Paul Kruger Gate.
- Tinga Private Game Lodge is located 20km (12.4 miles) from the gate in Kruger National Park, South Africa.
A flight from Johannesburg International Airport to Nelspruit International Airport is one hour and from Cape Town International Airport to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport is 2 hours 25 minutes. Private air charters are available on request. Pilots for private aircrafts are advised to communicate with Skukuza.
GPS Co-Ordinates Narina Lodge
GPS Co-Ordinates Legends Lodge