Singita Lebombo Game Lodge is situated on 15 000 hectares (33 000 acres) exclusive private concession in the eastern south central region of the Kruger National Park, South Africa. This Kruger Park lodge is nestled between the boulders of the Lebombo Mountains.
There are daily return flights between an airstrip near the lodge and O.R Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg. There are also daily flights between Johannesburg and the Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport.
By road from Johannesburg
This journey will take around 8 hours
- Take the N12/N4 to Nelspruit
- Take the R40 from Nelspruit to Hazyview and the R536 from Hazyview to the Paul Kruger Gate
- Once you have paid the entrance fee and entered the park follow the H11 towards Skukuza for 12 km (7.4 miles)
- Take the H1-2 towards Satara and travel 84km (52 miles) until you reach the H6 just before Satara.
- Turn right and follow the road to the N’wanetsi Picnic site (about 19km 11 miles)
- Turn left at the Singita signpost
Take the S37 about 13km (8 miles) north of Tshokwane towards N’wanetsi. This will save 40 minutes travelling time. From Paul Kruger Gate it takes about 3 hours to reach the camp.