Getting to Rhino Post Safari Camp, Southern Kruger Park
Direct daily flights are offered between Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport and Skukuza on a small aircraft, merely 20 minutes’ drive to the lodge. Alternatively guests can fly into Kruger Mpumalanga Airport in Nelspruit and book a private transfer service to the lode which is a 2 hour journey away.
With easy access from Johannesburg via the city of Nelspruit and through the main gate of the park on well-maintained roads, you can expect a traveling time of approximately 4-5 hours.
Directions to Rhino Post Safari Camp
- After entering the Kruger Gate, drive straight for approximately 12kms (7, 4 miles)
- Once you reach a four-way crossing turn left (heading in the direction signposted Lower Sabi / Rhino Walking Safaris)
- After approximately 2kms (1.2 miles) you will reach a T-junction
- Turn left and travel about 1km (0.6 miles) which will bring you to another four-way crossing
- Turn right, and cross a low water bridge over the Sabi River
- Travel for 4 km (2.5 Miles)and cross the bridge over the Sand River
- You will pass a dirt road on your left, signposted “Maroela Loop”, keep going straight on the tarred road Approximately 6 km (3.7miles) after the first “Maroela Loop” turnoff, you will pass another dirt road on your left, also signposted “Maroela Loop”
- Approximately 1km (0.6 miles) after this second “Maroela Loop” turn left onto a dirt road signposted “Rhino Walking Safaris”
- Travel straight down this dirt road for 2,5km (1,55 miles) and turn left.
- Travel another 2, 7 km (1, 6 miles) and you will reach the lodge
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions