Jock Safari Lodge & Health Spa is situated in the world famous Kruger National Park, on its southern area. It is midway between Skukuza and Malelane airports.
Getting to the lodge
- The lodge is approximately 458km (284.6 miles) from Johannesburg
- From Johannesburg you take the N12 to Witbank. This becomes the N4
- Follow the N4 through Nelspruit and Malelane until you see the Malelane Gate, Kruger Park sign, where you turn left
- Once inside the park continue straight on the H3 road for 37km
- Turn left at the “Jock Safari Lodge” sign onto a dirt road (3 km)
Please Note: The camp is roughly halfway (35km) between Skukuza and Malelane gates. Nobody is allowed to drive on the roads between gate closure times, so please be at your destination by the gate closure times.
Flights are available to and from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport and Skukuza and you will be transferred to the lodge.