Location of Camp Shawu, Southern Kruger Park
Camp Shawu is located on a private concession in the Kruger National Park, South Africa. This Kruger Park safari camp is easily accessible by road and air.
Guests can take a flight from O.R. Tambo International Airport to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport.
Directions from Komatipoort to Camp Shawu
- Drive on the N4 to the town of Komatipoort
- Continue through the town for 8km (4.97 miles) towards the Crocodile Bridge Gate
- Once you've entered the Kruger National Park, travel for another 4km (2.48 miles) and cross the Vurhami Bridge
- Turn right at the first Shishangeni Lodge sign into a gravel road
- Continue along this road and turn right at the second sign board for Sishangeni Lodge (a No Entry sign)
- Travel for another 10km (6.21 miles)along this road until reaching Shishangeni Lodge
- You will then be transferred to the camp