Camp Shawu is located on a private concession in the Kruger National Park, South Africa. This Kruger Park safari camp is easily accessible by road and air.
Location of Camp Shawu, Southern Kruger Park
Guests can take a flight from O.R. Tambo International Airport to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport.
Directions from Komatipoort to Camp Shawu
- Drive on the N4 to the town of Komatipoort
- Continue through the town for 8km (4.97 miles) towards the Crocodile Bridge Gate
- Once you've entered the Kruger National Park, travel for another 4km (2.48 miles) and cross the Vurhami Bridge
- Turn right at the first Shishangeni Lodge sign into a gravel road
- Continue along this road and turn right at the second sign board for Sishangeni Lodge (a No Entry sign)
- Travel for another 10km (6.21 miles)along this road until reaching Shishangeni Lodge
- You will then be transferred to the camp
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions