How to Get to Lion Sands Narina Lodge, Southern Kruger Park
Lion Sands Narina Lodge is located along the banks of the Sabie River inside Kruger National Park on a private concession.
Skukuza Airport is the best option for guests wanting to fly in as it is just a10 minute drive to the lodge. There are also daily flights between Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport and Nelspruit Airport, approximately 1 ½ - 2 hours by road from Narina Lodge.
How to get to Lion Sands Narina Lodge by Road
- Travel from Johannesburg takes approximately 5 hours by road.
- The recommended route from Johannesburg is the N12 / N4 to Nelspruit
- Then the R40 from Nelspruit to Hazyview.
- You then take the R536 from Hazyview towards Paul Kruger Gate.
- Lion Sands Narina Lodge is located 20km (12.4 miles) from the gate inside Kruger National Park, South Africa.