- Restcamp of the Year – Mopani (accepted by hospitality manager: Phanuel Nkuna)
- Entrance Gate of the Year – Giriyondo Gate (accepted on behalf of gate official - Themba Mnisi, by Joe Nkuna section ranger Letaba)
- Section of the Year (Nxanatseni South) – Mooiplaas (accepted by section ranger – Johann Oelofse)
- Section of the Year (Nxanatseni North) – Shangoni (accepted by section ranger – Lombard Shirindza)
- Bushcamp of the Year – Sirheni (accepted by acting camp manager – Miyelani Kubayi)
"Thank you to the programme director, Bheki Khumalo (Ligwalawala FM) and Ben van Eeden, regional manager of the Nxanatseni Region, who did the welcoming address," said organiser Lerato. Mathole of the communications department.
The keynote address was given by Dr Bandile Mkhize, executive director of Kruger and the vote of thanks by Jane Mashele, finance and admin manager, Nxanatseni region. The Compass Group provided the food and decorations and the Sohlala Sisonke Band was excellent in keeping all entertained. Hylton Bezuidenhout from the Ba-Phalaborwa municipality sponsored the plants, "as he does everyyear".