Discover the South | Premier Southern Kruger Safari Package
This luxury Kruger safari provides a great safari experience in Africa and is the ideal way to complete your South African visit. The game drives are conducted by experienced rangers on private roads within a private Kruger concession, allowing for a little more freedom of movement than in other parts of the Kruger.
The rangers know the area well and will ensure that you see a rich variety of species. Bush walks are still the best way to get up close and personal with the soil of Africa. The rangers on this Discover the South Safari have an intimate understanding of Kruger Park, ensuring they pass on a wealth of knowledge about the wilderness.
- Big Five safaris and guided walking safaris
- Great birding opportunities
- Wildlife and culture talks
- Dinner underneath the stars
- Leopard Creek Golf Course nearby
Day 1: Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport to Kruger ParkView Lodge
Due to the huge traversing area that this lodge has, the guide can drive you deep into the bush and explain in detail about a wide variety of wildlife and the environment. A delicious 3 course dinner will be served after the game drive in the open air boma.
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Brunch will be served back at the lodge after which you can join your ranger on an exciting walking safari. On such a bush walk you will be focusing on all the smaller things one usually misses from the game drive vehicle.
Otherwise, you can laze away your time during the heat of the day being pampered in your room with spa treatments, or overlooking the waterhole in front of the lodge. Alternatively, golf fundis can be taken to Leopard Creek Golf Course and the health conscious can work out in the gym.
High tea in the late afternoon is followed by a 3 hour sunset game drive. Then it is back to the lodge again with an option of wine tasting in their cellar. Dinner is served at approximately 20h00 after which you can retire to your room for a good nights rest to get up early tomorrow morning.
Day 3: Depart Kruger Park for Johannesburg O.R. Tambo AirportToday concludes your Discover the South Safari Package in Kruger National Park. Enjoy a final game drive followed by brunch before your road transfer back to Nelspruit. You will then fly to Johannesburg.
Rates & Prices
- Return flight: Johannesburg - Nelspruit - Johannesburg
- Private road transfer: Nelspruit - Luxury Safari Lodge - Nelspruit
- 2 nights' accommodation in a Classic Suite with spacious en-suite bathroom, indoor and outdoor shower, mosquito nets
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner included according to itinerary
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives with skilled and well-trained guides
- Optional bush walk with experienced guide and trackers
- High tea including tea, coffee and cake
- Kruger National Park conservation and entrance fee
- Beverages/bar bill to be settled directly
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions