Discover the South | Premier Southern Kruger Safari Package
This luxury Kruger safari provides a great safari experience in Africa and is the ideal way to complete your South African visit. The game drives are conducted by experienced rangers on private roads within a private Kruger concession, allowing for a little more freedom of movement than in other parts of the Kruger.
The rangers know the area well and will ensure that you see a rich variety of species. Bush walks are still the best way to get up close and personal with the soil of Africa. The rangers on this Discover the South Safari have an intimate understanding of Kruger Park, ensuring they pass on a wealth of knowledge about the wilderness.
- Big Five safaris and guided walking safaris
- Great birding opportunities
- Wildlife and culture talks
- Dinner underneath the stars
- Leopard Creek Golf Course nearby
Day 1: Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport to Kruger ParkView Lodge
Day 2: Lodge in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Day 3: Depart Kruger Park for Johannesburg O.R. Tambo AirportToday concludes your Discover the South Safari Package in Kruger National Park. Enjoy a final game drive followed by brunch before your road transfer back to Nelspruit. You will then fly to Johannesburg.
Rates & Prices
- Return flight: Johannesburg - Nelspruit - Johannesburg
- Private road transfer: Nelspruit - Luxury Safari Lodge - Nelspruit
- 2 nights' accommodation in a Classic Suite with spacious en-suite bathroom, indoor and outdoor shower, mosquito nets
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner included according to itinerary
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives with skilled and well-trained guides
- Optional bush walk with experienced guide and trackers
- High tea including tea, coffee and cake
- Kruger National Park conservation and entrance fee
- Beverages/bar bill to be settled directly